Collections Add to Cart Button

Add products to the cart from collection pages and home page

$3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

1 review

Giselle Queens Beauty

This app isn’t for me. There’s no redirection option to product pages. Once clicked the button either keeps you on the same page or takes you to the cart. Some of my products require customers to enter personalized text, so I’d need for the “add to cart” button to be able to redirect to the product page so that they can type what they want. Unfortunately this is a feature the app doesn’t have and there was nothing that could be done about this. So I have to uninstall it. I gave 3 stars instead of 1 because of how informative and polite the customer service rep was and because that was the only problem I had.

April 11, 2022

Thanks for the feedback; our app is meant to add products to the cart, as its name indicates, and people would usually install it for that specific purpose. We understand if the app didn't meet your needs, and that's okay, but we’re always working hard to offer more possibilities and ensure the app works as it's meant to. We’ve emailed you with a workaround for this feature you’re looking for. If any help is needed, you know you may reach out anytime.

Regards,