Reviews (117)

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance the shopping experience by enabling customers to add items to their cart directly from the collection page. They praise its user-friendly interface, customization options, and reliable performance. Its compatibility with various themes and responsive customer support are also highly valued. Many see it as a tool for boosting sales conversions and appreciate its cost-effectiveness.

November 12, 2022

I tried custom code for Add buttons but never got it right. Then, I came across this app and it works wonders. Took like 5 mins to set it up the way I want. Finest quality at a very reasonable price. www.trisque.com

Trisque
India
June 15, 2022

This app works really well and is easy to configure. Due to my theme, I needed a little extra help installing and customising but I contacted the support team and they made the adjustments needed very quickly.

Amoreo
Netherlands
Code Black Belt replied June 15, 2022

It's our pleasure to help in anything we can! We love to see happy merchants; that's why we give our best to offer helpful apps and great support.

Thank you for trusting us and for this amazing review. :)

Regards,

October 10, 2021

This app is perfect for anyone needing a quick add to cart button on a collection page. I needed assistance with the placement of the buttons on my page and tech support went above and beyond to get it working perfectly for my shop within minutes of my message for their help. Highly recommend!

Carry Me Mommy
Code Black Belt replied October 11, 2021

We are amazed by your nice comments!😍We love to know you've had a great experience with the app and team. Thanks for trusting us and for spreading the word.

The Incubate Team

December 15, 2022

The app has helped our store a lot. Our customers can add products to the cart without having to click on the product page.
The support is very quick to respond and the developers have also helped us link the app to another app, we use for our shopping cart by adding a code.

Halalmonkey
Germany
Edited October 15, 2021

I used this app to display Add to Cart buttons on my collection pages. It worked nicely and the support was very helpful and quick to respond. Only extra I wish for would be an option to show the buttons in the "Featured Collection" areas as well. EDIT: Following my review, the developer integrated the feature I wished for just days later. The support is extraordinary and I can recommend this plugin even more by now.

GAMERS ONLY
Germany
Code Black Belt replied October 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and feedback.🎉 Having the buttons on your home page 'Featured Collection' is possible. :) We've emailed you with the details; our support team will be there for you any time!

Cheers,
The Incubate Team

August 1, 2022

The app works perfectly and is easy to install on my website. The Incubate team customized the app for me at no cost and always help me with any issues i have had with the app.

Tranquil Scents & Crystals
Code Black Belt replied August 2, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing the experience you've had with our app and team. We're happy to have you as a user, and we'll continue doing our best to ensure you're fully satisfied with all we offer.

March 10, 2022

This app is working great on our website, very easy to customize, the devs are quick to respond and helpful too!

Rosso Coffee
Code Black Belt replied March 10, 2022

Thanks a bunch for this review! You've made our day for sure. :) Glad to know you like our app and team support; that's our goal. Anything you may need, just let us know!

February 6, 2023

Downloaded this app, had some issues when installing but got great and fast support which helped me with all my questions. Very happy so far and interested to follow progress on added to cart numbers and sales.

BABYBASE
Sweden
February 24, 2022

We wanted to display Add to cart button on our home and collection, product pages and we could do it with this app, without any problem we connected it and set up to our look and feel. Does what it says and the support answers quickly and struggle to solve any doubts, recommended

Planthia
Spain
Code Black Belt replied February 24, 2022

Thanks so much for choosing us and for the wonderful review! It motivates us to keep providing excellent support and building intuitive and easy-to-use apps that help you grow your business. Always at your service! 🎉

Best,

July 26, 2023

This app is exactly what we needed to have our online store function how we needed it to. The app is super easy to use with lots of customization. We had an issue come up with the app and within a day the app team fixed it! They were super helpful and kept in communication the whole time. Our website could not function without it!

OLO Marker