Collection Sort

Collection Sort

$4/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (3.6)
3.6
August 1, 2022

Worked great, until it didn't. Like other reviewers this app just quit on us and the app page is now a blank screen - to make matters worse, plugin store does not respond to support requests. We'll be moving on to a more reliable collection sort app.

EGG
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 1, 2022

Please advise if you will be fixing this Sort App - it has not been running for several days! We have sent many messages.

PLANET by Lauren G
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
pluginappstore replied August 1, 2022

sorry, our app is already working

Hello everyone,
the app doesn't work since Friday, may I ask what's going on? Thank you so much for your help.

One Block Down
Italy
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 1, 2022

Also cannot open the app within 3 days, still not working, what is wrong? we have faced the problem many days ago, now it happens again.

eravogue
China
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 31, 2022

Royaura
China
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 30, 2022

Also unable to open and use the app for going on two days now, our business like many others highly rely on this feature. Any idea when it will be back up and running?

The Conservatory NYC
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 29, 2022

I could't open this app since yesterday!!!!!What's happened???Can somebody help me? It really influenced my normal work.

uniqshe
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 29, 2022

Hello, why can't I open this app all of a sudden? When I open this app, the page is blank, what should I do? ?The response time of cs.pluginappstore.com is too long, what is the reason?

kkcart
Japan
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 22, 2021

Poor customer service, I have been contacting them so many times, and no answer!!! please do not install this app!!!

Pink Me Blue Boutique
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 15, 2021

I use this app essentially as a merch assistant to tackle collections on my site I am unable to get around to merchandising as frequently. It's a huge relief to know all collections where the app is turned on are being fully optimized based on sales and inventory data without me having to lift a finger. If you're a site merchandiser with a ton of collections to manange you 100% need this app. Don't be surprised when you see CVR rate spike higher than when you manually merchandise!!

Ramy Brook