Collection Sort

Collection Sort

by pluginappstore

Multi Drag & Drop & Random Collection Sorting

Eutoandmee

This APP is really easy to use and it is what I want. It can help me search a lot of products quickly and then sorts. It saves time and improves my work efficiency.

Mi-Nuo

This app is extremely useful for me. It's convenient for sorting products and save my time because we have thousands of products in many collections. We always use the numeric sort function. It saves time and has a lot of functions, which greatly improves my work efficiency.

pressuie

A particularly easy to use product sorting app. Just stick your product code, you can quickly sort according to the products you want, and work more efficiently. It's just too easy to use. Excellent.

Warm-style-like

previous one was troublesome, this is clear and easy, also can preview, like it very much can put it anywhere i like

fiery-dress

Since using this, it is very convenient to put the picture in the corresponding sequence number, and also can preview, super love

thebeautifulmother

this tool really help me manage products ordering under the collection quickly, very smart and useful~ recommend to you guys~ it deserves five star

christpa

It’s so good to use, I feel that my sales are going to skyrocket, and I’m working too hard. I finally waited for you.

fashionwewe

Wow, this function is really too powerful, it is so easy to use, the software to find this function has been looking for a long time, now it is really great to try it out.

pretty

Product sorting is no longer necessary to adjust the products one by one.After searching for a long time, I finally found an APP that can realize these sorting functions I want. I want to say that this app is really convenient, practical, and fast downloading!I strongly recommanded this app to you !

mode

It's a real great app which help us to save much time on sorting products. All of the product could be searched through products id.It also have pc view and m view for shop owner to check different devices views. And we could manage our collection pages perfectly in short time. Thanks to the developers for the convenient app.