Coming Soon Products Preorders

Coming Soon Products Preorders

by Gravity Software

Create PreOrder and Coming Soon products. Process backorders.

The Simple Folk

Great app that works both on a product and variant level!! Also, great customer service - would highly recommend.

Natalie Borton

I use this app every month to allow customers to preview upcoming products and it's been the best marketing tool for me! I also recently needed some help customizing the buttons and the team went WAY above and beyond to help me make it happen. Can't recommend them enough—so happy with this app!

BAD® Workwear Canada

Very impressed with the app. We have some items we want people to know are coming but not confuse them in thinking they can buy it. This app allowed for a visual "Coming Soon" label in collection view and changed the add to cart button to "coming soon" with a literal flick of the button. Some things didn't look correct in my theme and the support team adjusted it right away to make it perfect. Very pleased!

DiecastModeler

Worked right away, I did not have to chat with or need support. Reasonably priced as well. I would recommend it! and would use it again in other stores.

The Silk Boutique

This app is perfect for our store's needs! it allows me to pre sell and gain interest on upcoming products. Love it..
Adam assisted me with a small customisation and it's all ups and running.. would definitely recommend! well done.

Ariel Rider Ebikes

INCREDIBLE customer service and the app is working as it should!
The only thing I wish this app has is, being able to set different release dates for different versions of the same product.

October 3, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to announce that it's possible now to enable the "Coming Soon" & "Pre-order" options per variant.

Little Moon Clothing

I had some issues getting this app to work smooth with my paid theme however they emailed me back instantly and worked to fix the problem within minutes. Its working great now I love it!

My New Styles Store

Great app, easy to use and automatically integrates with my theme. I will use it for promoting my products before they go live. I can definitely recommend it to everyone.

Sprinkle Pop

Initially had issues with getting the app to work - but it was up and running pretty quickly and does exactly what it says - a bit expensive - but worth it to showcase our holiday products ahead of season to start generating interest. Support team is prompt and friendly. For the price - I think the actual app is a little bare bones aesthetically speaking - but again - it does what it says.

Shop By Rags

I recommend this app 100% works great, & user friendly. Customer service is amazing! You Guys Rock!!

Previous 1 3