Coming Soon Products Preorders

Coming Soon Products Preorders

by Gravity Software

Create PreOrder and Coming Soon products. Process backorders.

Be Inspired Food Wine Travel

Excellent - how did you know just what I needed? And when I had a question, excellent response time and issue addressed immediately. Thank you!

Adrenaline Offroad Outfitters

Been awesome so far! Support has also been very responsive at handling any tweaks that I have requested to be made to ensure the app performs just how we need it on our store! Worth it!

BeeZeeArt

I was nervous since the UI seemed a little dated and basic and took awhile to make updates, but holy cow it worked perfectly! This let everyone preview my new releases and purchase them at the set time. Huge lifesaver for me.

May 24, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review! It's much appreciated.

JordansFireworks

went with this company as they are uk based and hence we thought any support would be better timewise for us and sure enough response with initial set up was quick and the adjustment needed to work with our theme was done straight away, what more can you say, also good price.

SoYoung Canada

Great option for Pre-sales campaigns. Support team was efficient and quickly responsive, good job guys.

Ranger Ink

The app is pretty good! It takes a little bit to save any changes in the app but it works well! I would recommend!

March 8, 2021

Thank you for your review. It's a shame that it's not 5 stars. We will do our best to improve the speed of saving in the near future.

Discexpress

Got some great and fast help. The app really helped us to show customers products which are about to be released. Have increased sales a lot, before products were not visible at all.
The team also helped me to add some data to the labels.
Good price as well!

PEARL Canada

I had to contact customer service and they replied me extremely quickly. Very polite and helpful. Thank you!

ADDICT

This App does exactly what I needed. Thanks for the great customer support too. My "coming soon" products wouldn't display at first on my home page and support team was able to fix right away.

Hollow Surf Shop

Does what it says it does. Would be great if when configuring the products we could sort the products by Dates Added. At present the whole product catalogue or collection is listed alphabetically and you can only select a certain amount of items per page before you have to save the settings and start again or search for individual items and the save one at a time which is extremely time consuming.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. As per your suggestion we added an option that allows to sort products by Date Added. On the "Configure products" page in the app panel there is a new option: "Sort Order". If you wish to display newly added products first please select the "Newest" option and the product will be sorted by Date Added. Is there anything else we can assist you with? Please update your review when you have a moment.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6