Coming Soon Products Preorders

Coming Soon Products Preorders

by Gravity Software

Create PreOrder and Coming Soon products. Process backorders.

Almond Clear

This app was super easy to install, and when I faced a couple of small issues getting it aligned with our site, the developers were very easy to contact and they solved the problems within hours. We were able to collect over 50 pre-orders while a product was temporarily out of stock. Problem solved! Highly recommended.

Greenbelly Meals

Exactly what I wanted. An app to change a product page into a coming soon page. I could not find any other app that did this (most are full on page building apps). Additionally, I had a question and the support team answered right away with a thorough reply that helped me resolve my issue. Highly recommend.

PORCH

The app works seamlessly. Support is quick, friendly, and professional, even when the request is slightly outside of the box.

Importatoy

Does not work. App should work since installation. It is risky to have a coming soon product that is available for sale.

August 2, 2021

We contacted the merchant 3 minutes after the review was left. We offered support and extension of the free trial period. The problem can be easily resolved and our team is always fast in resolving this kind of critical issues.

Please update your review as we tried our best to help you.

The Little Rose Shop

exactly what I needed as someone who does "restocks"-my customers love that they can preview whats coming and see when it will launch/be available

GEM EDEN

シンプルで自由度がそこまで高くないように見えますが、調整の依頼に対するレスポンスが素早く、親身になって対応してくださいます。スタイルの変更やラベル位置の調整等の連絡にも、連絡した数時間後には反映していただきました。

ninjoo

This app and the support team are both great. Easy to use and the support team is very fast and professional. I definitely recommend this app.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. It's much appreciated!

Be Inspired Food Wine Travel

Excellent - how did you know just what I needed? And when I had a question, excellent response time and issue addressed immediately. Thank you!

Adrenaline Offroad Outfitters

Been awesome so far! Support has also been very responsive at handling any tweaks that I have requested to be made to ensure the app performs just how we need it on our store! Worth it!

BeeZeeArt

I was nervous since the UI seemed a little dated and basic and took awhile to make updates, but holy cow it worked perfectly! This let everyone preview my new releases and purchase them at the set time. Huge lifesaver for me.

May 24, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review! It's much appreciated.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7