Coming Soon Products Preorders

Create PreOrder and Coming Soon products. Process backorders.

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Coming soon and preorder products on product and collection page

Moxie Wrrld

First and foremost, the app is extremely easy to integrate into your website's theme. It does all of the things I was looking for, and I was planning to use this for a special product launch on my website and needed the timezone to be changed ASAP, so I contacted the team via email and they were able to quickly and efficiently make the changes for me. Could not recommend more!

I Dream of Snow

Location Australia

The support was very fast and they solved my problem within 24 hours. Impressed by the support. Thanks

Authentic Band Merch

This app is great if you have preorder items. The support is very fast, and they solve my issues on a non-business day. I tried a few other apps from the store and this one is the best.

testofstolencode

Great app! Easy to set up, works with variants. The customer support is very friendly and professional.

Sugoi JDM

UPDATE: Why do App companies always try to act like victims? Shift the burden of proof to the customer? Literally, lie to pad their reviews? This application does not allow customers to place orders when set to "pre-order" This defeats the purpose of this application. When asking for support, they just send a scripted auto-reply and never follow up. Do not waste your time on this application.

April 11, 2022

Thank you for your review.

We never received any support requests from you. Our support doesn't use auto-reply. Are you sure you tried to contact the right company?

Please contact our support at info@gravitysoftware.co.uk . Our team will resolve any app-related problems for you. We are awaiting your email.

We don't try to act like victims. Our job is to support our merchants. We have seen your review and we replied to you trying to help. If you need assistance please contact us via email provided above. Please send some examples of products so that we can reproduce the issue. Our team will investigate the problem and help you to resolve it. Thank you.

YOYO STORE REWIND WORLDWIDE

There is no longer any need for me to stay awake and manually operate the product, even if the product's global launch time is midnight.
The product will be launched automatically with a simple operation.
The fact that it can be specified for each variant, so that only one new color can be released, etc., is wonderful.
The support when I have a problem is also excellent.

2Petalrose

Wow! The team went out of their was to make some special configurations for our store and in quick time. Communication is superb. Would highly recommend to anyone dealing with pre orders or coming soon items - best app out there to help manage these products effectively without any hassle. Cheers

Autenti Shoes

Perfect application, it works great and also very good and efficient customer service, very grateful

Vara Barn

Great Customer Service, fast and reliable. We had some questions and concerns and they were answered quickly and the issue was already resolved when doing so. Gives our customers a chance to see what's coming in. Would definitely recommend!

Lady Pipa

Amazing customer service. We had certain problems that they solved in less than 24 hours. Now it works perfect.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9