Coming Soon Products Preorders

Create PreOrder and Coming Soon products. Process backorders.

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Coming soon and preorder products on product and collection page

DARKCIRCLE®

I have a question before installing this app. Is the 'coming-soon' label pre-set or can this be changed to anything I want it to be, within reason?

December 15, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for interest in our app.

You can change the text as you wish. There is an option in the app admin panel to add a custom text for coming soon products and pre-order products. Please let me know if you have any further questions or need any assistance.

Kind regards,
Magda

The Creators Emporium

I have tried EVERY other pre-order app, literally, and they all seem to have functionality issues (either quite buggy, slow, or they didn't have the capability to do everything I needed - which is actually not much). This app is simple but it fulfils it's purpose and works seamlessly, I had everything set up within 5 minutes.

Elosa

This app is not only very useful, but Adam went above and BEYOND to help me on something I wanted specific on my website. He went out of his way to do custom code and provided quick service! The app is worth everything and more when wanting to take pre orders or mark products to be available soon to just give customers a “glance”

Fit Kidz

Great support from the team The customisable fields helped make it clear to customers that our pre order was deliverable by a certain date and cut down on customer comms

Almond Clear

This app was super easy to install, and when I faced a couple of small issues getting it aligned with our site, the developers were very easy to contact and they solved the problems within hours. We were able to collect over 50 pre-orders while a product was temporarily out of stock. Problem solved! Highly recommended.

Greenbelly Meals

Exactly what I wanted. An app to change a product page into a coming soon page. I could not find any other app that did this (most are full on page building apps). Additionally, I had a question and the support team answered right away with a thorough reply that helped me resolve my issue. Highly recommend.

PORCH

The app works seamlessly. Support is quick, friendly, and professional, even when the request is slightly outside of the box.

Importatoy

Does not work. App should work since installation. It is risky to have a coming soon product that is available for sale.

August 2, 2021

We contacted the merchant 3 minutes after the review was left. We offered support and extension of the free trial period. The problem can be easily resolved and our team is always fast in resolving this kind of critical issues.

Please update your review as we tried our best to help you.

The Little Rose Shop

exactly what I needed as someone who does "restocks"-my customers love that they can preview whats coming and see when it will launch/be available

GEM EDEN

シンプルで自由度がそこまで高くないように見えますが、調整の依頼に対するレスポンスが素早く、親身になって対応してくださいます。スタイルの変更やラベル位置の調整等の連絡にも、連絡した数時間後には反映していただきました。

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7