Coming Soon Products Preorders

Coming Soon Products Preorders

by Gravity Software

Create PreOrder and Coming Soon products. Process backorders.

Cultivated Hearts

DO NOT USE THIS APP. It will significantly reduce your store speed score. After you delete the app it will still remain and cause further headaches.

Obsidian Ammonia

Simple and effective! It does one thing, and it does it well. I'd like to see the option for images or even font control, but out of the box it did exactly what i needed within minutes.

Jays Pops N Stuff

Can't say enough good things about this app and the lightning fast support. This app saves countless hours of updating product description for those items not yet available in stock. A flick of the switch is all it takes. The Support Team responded quickly and were flexible to my revisions - Thanks Adam!

Highly recommend

Eclipse Records

Works really well for both pre-sale and coming soon items and stood up to some real pressure on the recent LRSD promotion where a lot of items came online just at the right time. Any questions are promptly answered by the support team, even on Sundays. Highly recommended and really good vfm.

SWPH Marketplace

I installed this app to take pre-orders and mark some products with Coming Soon labels. Most of my site was built using PageFly page builder. I tried a number of apps for this purpose and none worked with PageFly. This app was easy to install, worked with most of my PageFly pages immediately and for those that did not, their tech support team fixed the implementation in a couple of days. The app is very easy to use. I'm extremely happy with it. Giving only 4 stars for now because I haven't been able to test it much with live orders yet. Definitely recommend.

Dimple and Dot

Super easy to use and customize, clean design and excellent customer support! I looked at many coming soon/pre order apps and this one is by far the most user friendly and easy to navigate app

Call For Fire

This was the only app I found that allowed me to easily add "coming soon" to a selection of products. Easy to figure out and use. Developer responds quickly with questions and issues.

Harrïe and Sam

I have a pre-sale sort of business. This app literally saved me hours every pre-sale as I now don't have to manually input anything, I can set the timer and it does what I used to do over hours! Love it. App developers are also very helpful and fast.

Huckson.co

Found this app really useful as I was setting up my range. Very simple to use. Would recommend.

Jill & Julie

Very pleased with this app, friendly to use just check the box! I recommend this app, specially when you have products arriving soon, looks better than Sold out!

Previous 1 3 4 5