Coming Soon Products Preorders

Coming Soon Products Preorders

by Gravity Software

Create PreOrder and Coming Soon products. Process backorders.

The Silk Boutique

This app is perfect for our store's needs! it allows me to pre sell and gain interest on upcoming products. Love it..
Adam assisted me with a small customisation and it's all ups and running.. would definitely recommend! well done.

Ariel Rider Ebikes

INCREDIBLE customer service and the app is working as it should!
The only thing I wish this app has is, being able to set different release dates for different versions of the same product.

Little Moon Clothing

I had some issues getting this app to work smooth with my paid theme however they emailed me back instantly and worked to fix the problem within minutes. Its working great now I love it!

My New Styles Store

Great app, easy to use and automatically integrates with my theme. I will use it for promoting my products before they go live. I can definitely recommend it to everyone.

Sprinkle Pop

Initially had issues with getting the app to work - but it was up and running pretty quickly and does exactly what it says - a bit expensive - but worth it to showcase our holiday products ahead of season to start generating interest. Support team is prompt and friendly. For the price - I think the actual app is a little bare bones aesthetically speaking - but again - it does what it says.

Shop By Rags

I recommend this app 100% works great, & user friendly. Customer service is amazing! You Guys Rock!!

Crystal Card and Art Kit

Excellent App - we had a slight issue with the tabs not showing correctly but we contacted the developer and had a response withing 1 hour and the issue had been resolved.

Scissor Guild

I was looking for a way to offer my customers a chance to pre-order products, lots of options on Shopify apps, but "Coming Soon Products Preorders by Gravity Software" stood out because of their clean integration to my site.

It's easy to enable products to be either coming soon or as pre-orders.

I had a few design needs that needed to be addressed, I contacted the Gravity Software team and they were very quick to respond and did the modifications without any flaws.

I highly recommend this app.

SHITI Coolers

Great product, easy to use and implement, excellent support with quick responses to any tickets! Highly recommend!

Minnesota Historical Society

So far so good! I'm in the trial period, but will use CS to get around Shopify displaying "Sold Out" for 'coming soon' products with 0 stock. The automation of the "Coming Soon" graphic and "available at..." features will save us time and hassle. Also, Adam did a quick fix to re-locate the "Pre-Order product" messages in our shopping cart. Thanks!

Previous 1 3