Coming Soon Products Preorders

Coming Soon Products Preorders

by Gravity Software

Create PreOrder and Coming Soon products.

Scissor Guild

I was looking for a way to offer my customers a chance to pre-order products, lots of options on Shopify apps, but "Coming Soon Products Preorders by Gravity Software" stood out because of their clean integration to my site.

It's easy to enable products to be either coming soon or as pre-orders.

I had a few design needs that needed to be addressed, I contacted the Gravity Software team and they were very quick to respond and did the modifications without any flaws.

I highly recommend this app.

SHITI Coolers

Great product, easy to use and implement, excellent support with quick responses to any tickets! Highly recommend!

Minnesota Historical Society

So far so good! I'm in the trial period, but will use CS to get around Shopify displaying "Sold Out" for 'coming soon' products with 0 stock. The automation of the "Coming Soon" graphic and "available at..." features will save us time and hassle. Also, Adam did a quick fix to re-locate the "Pre-Order product" messages in our shopping cart. Thanks!

MyGolfSpy

Surprisingly the only app available with this functionality. Works great, when we needed an added feature the support team was quick and accommodating.

Be. Made in London

I am building my store and I was looking for an App with coming soon & pre-orders options. This is the app. Very easy to install and support answered my questions the first day of the trial like in no time. Amazing!

Stuart's Landscaping & Garden Center, Inc.

I have been using this app for a month now. We had an issue were the coming soon button wasn't showing up. I reached out to support and the issue was fixed almost immediately. The problem was with the CSS in our theme. Would recommend trying it out.

Miami Girl Online Boutique

I installed this app but dont try to uninstall it will screw all of your variants and quantities up. i am waiting for shopify to try and help me fix my site! so stressed and not one is responding from this app. beware.

April 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Our app indeed updates the inventory policy for products that are out of stock. However there is a notification on the main page of the app:

Important: In order to enable "Coming soon" products or "Pre-order" products the system needs to change "Inventory Policy" to "Don't track inventory" for selected out of stock products. If you select out of stock products your "Inventory Policy" for these products will be affected.

Nick Noir

Was unable to use app for collections, only individual products. Contacted the developer and the next day the change was made. Needless to say, customer service is prompt and gets straight to the point.

milajki

*ISSUE FIXED! Very fast and good support. I was at first unable to uninstall. Code left overwriting default Add to Cart buttons and available variants. Needed to fix asap. Emailed and support called back with minutes and logged into my admin and fixed my site. Very happy thanks a lot. I need a preorder app which allows me to choose specific variants within a product and that is why I had to uninstall this application.

MYKITCO.™

Excellent service. Needed some minor tweaks regarding customisation and this was actioned quickly and professionally. Very happy customer!!

Previous 1