Coming Soon Products Preorders

Coming Soon Products Preorders

by Gravity Software

Create PreOrder and Coming Soon products. Process backorders.

Jill & Julie

Very pleased with this app, friendly to use just check the box! I recommend this app, specially when you have products arriving soon, looks better than Sold out!

highheels.com.au

I would really recommend this app! Very cost-effective and Customer Service is 5/5 for being very helpful on assisting you on your store setup/concerns.

We hope there will be an option to update the products via a excel or .csv file in the near future, so that when you have hundreds of products for pre-orders, it would be more efficient to update the dates and status on a .csv file - download then upload again for changes. Other than that, this app is amazing and worth it!

Hard To Kill Fitness

This app is great!! sooo easy to use and does exactly what I need it to would definitely recommend it!

BLK DNM Foundation

Simple and great! does what it says it will. Sent a request to customer service, wanted to change the style of the badge to match our store - they fixed it within 24h.

Koren Publishers

So far I have only used it for Pre- Orders. Very easy to use, simple app - does just what it says it will.

The Simple Folk

Great app that works both on a product and variant level!! Also, great customer service - would highly recommend.

Natalie Borton

I use this app every month to allow customers to preview upcoming products and it's been the best marketing tool for me! I also recently needed some help customizing the buttons and the team went WAY above and beyond to help me make it happen. Can't recommend them enough—so happy with this app!

BAD® Workwear Canada

Very impressed with the app. We have some items we want people to know are coming but not confuse them in thinking they can buy it. This app allowed for a visual "Coming Soon" label in collection view and changed the add to cart button to "coming soon" with a literal flick of the button. Some things didn't look correct in my theme and the support team adjusted it right away to make it perfect. Very pleased!

DiecastModeler

Worked right away, I did not have to chat with or need support. Reasonably priced as well. I would recommend it! and would use it again in other stores.

The Silk Boutique

This app is perfect for our store's needs! it allows me to pre sell and gain interest on upcoming products. Love it..
Adam assisted me with a small customisation and it's all ups and running.. would definitely recommend! well done.

Previous 1 3 4