Coming Soon Products Preorders

Coming Soon Products Preorders

by Gravity Software Ltd

Create PreOrder and Coming Soon products.

Nick Noir

Was unable to use app for collections, only individual products. Contacted the developer and the next day the change was made. Needless to say, customer service is prompt and gets straight to the point.

milajki

*ISSUE FIXED! Very fast and good support. I was at first unable to uninstall. Code left overwriting default Add to Cart buttons and available variants. Needed to fix asap. Emailed and support called back with minutes and logged into my admin and fixed my site. Very happy thanks a lot. I need a preorder app which allows me to choose specific variants within a product and that is why I had to uninstall this application.

MYKITCO.™

Excellent service. Needed some minor tweaks regarding customisation and this was actioned quickly and professionally. Very happy customer!!

Kiwi Living Ltd

Great app, super fast online help and fixed my complicated request in 1 day. Highly recommended.

Beddys

Excellent and fast customer service any time I've needed them. Thank you! Love the app.

Radio Velvet

Awesome app! Did exactly what it said it would do... tech support was great – even helped create a different colour button for pre orders!

Thanks guys : )

Blissshop Mm

Very helpful customer service.

Sportingers

Works great, looks great. Super simple.

Movers Cashmere

Very useful tool indeed! Fast and quick, easy solution for displaying upcoming products. Tech support was fast and friendly and have gone an extra mile in making sure everything fits in with our site aesthetically too!

Sensoriza

Required tool if you just want to show the product instead of selling it until a certain date. Outstanding and fast support

Previous 1