Coming Soon Products Preorders

Coming Soon Products Preorders

by Gravity Software

Create PreOrder and Coming Soon products. Process backorders.

Padel Gear Egypt

Phenomenal customer support
Used the app for accepting preorders justike normal orders. Coming soon labels showed seamlessly

Small Smart UK

It is easy to set up. And I had a minor problem with the display of the Pre-Order button. The customer service was excellent. Help us to sort it out straight away, really recommended.

Pharamond Life

I tried a few other pre order apps but they all were expensive and didn't work. This was super easy to set up and the support was very responsive. Highly recommended

Florin Arte

Updated review. I had a problem getting hold of the developer. Turns out my emails went to spam. Once I got back in contact, they quickly corrected the issue I had with the way this App was interacting with another App. So far, so good and I am happy with the product in managing my pre-orders as well as the customer service.

May 10, 2021

Hi,

We didn't mean to ignore you and we are sorry if you haven't received a response from us. I checked our mailbox but I can't see any messages from you. Please describe the problem or send us an email to info@gravitysoftware.co.uk and we will help you ASAP.

Cultivated Hearts

After downloading this app, my website score significantly decreased. I reviewed and it seemed that it was this app download that was the issue. I contacted shopify and this app itself. Adam via gravity software did an excellent job responding to the issue at hand. He even contacted shopify again on my behalf. Even when I didn't have a chance to respond back to Adam frequently he made sure to keep me updated. Truly appreciated. If you have any issues, they'll make sure to respond appropriately and get to the bottom of it. It turned out that this app was NOT the cause of my speed score. Would defiantly like to make that clear, and so did Adam(: Great customer service goes a long way.

Obsidian Ammonia

Simple and effective! It does one thing, and it does it well. I'd like to see the option for images or even font control, but out of the box it did exactly what i needed within minutes.

Jays Pops N Stuff

Can't say enough good things about this app and the lightning fast support. This app saves countless hours of updating product description for those items not yet available in stock. A flick of the switch is all it takes. The Support Team responded quickly and were flexible to my revisions - Thanks Adam!

Highly recommend

Eclipse Records

Works really well for both pre-sale and coming soon items and stood up to some real pressure on the recent LRSD promotion where a lot of items came online just at the right time. Any questions are promptly answered by the support team, even on Sundays. Highly recommended and really good vfm.

SWPH Marketplace

I installed this app to take pre-orders and mark some products with Coming Soon labels. Most of my site was built using PageFly page builder. I tried a number of apps for this purpose and none worked with PageFly. This app was easy to install, worked with most of my PageFly pages immediately and for those that did not, their tech support team fixed the implementation in a couple of days. The app is very easy to use. I'm extremely happy with it. Giving only 4 stars for now because I haven't been able to test it much with live orders yet. Definitely recommend.

Dimple and Dot

Super easy to use and customize, clean design and excellent customer support! I looked at many coming soon/pre order apps and this one is by far the most user friendly and easy to navigate app