Reviews (145)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this POS solution for its seamless integration with Shopify and user-friendly experience. It's highly recommended for businesses with both online and physical stores due to its synchronized inventory management. Merchants commend the app's compatibility with PC and Mac, customizable product prices, sales reports, and refund processing. The live chat feature and customer service are highly praised, with specific staff members receiving positive mentions. Despite some setup challenges, merchants find the system easy to navigate after initial guidance. The app is also recognized for its affordability, quick order processing, and effective problem-solving support team.

May 28, 2024

Cette caisse connectée avec Shopify est un atout pour moi qui participe à un salon de temps en temps dans l'année. Déjà, on peut souscrire uniquement le mois où l'on en a besoin ce qui limite le coût.

Ensuite, l'application a une interface classique de caisse. Beaucoup de choses sont configurables comme les produits et/ou catégories affichées. On peut créer des clients. La caisse est accessible aussi bien depuis le navigateur que depuis l'application. On peut créer ses propres moyens de paiement.

J'ai eu un petit bug de synchronisation de produits. L'équipe technique a été super réactive en 1h, c'était réglé.

Je recommande en alternative à la caisse native de Shopify qui n'est pas aussi aboutie que Connect POS et qui n'est pas accessible via navigateur.

Dans mes pochettes
France
29 days using the app
April 25, 2024

Customer service team is helpful and respond quickly. I've had some issues during setting the system up, but they quickly got me into an on boarding session with Mia and will provide direct support with meetings over two weeks if I need them for further help. I'm pretty sure I've got everything set up 100% now after my first meeting with Mia! Their chat feature is also quick and helpful. The system is just different to set up from our old one and after having a walk-through I understand it more.

The Haven Games
23 days using the app
March 29, 2024

So far in the trial, it looks like it meets all my needs.

Really good system, good sell screen, Instant with shopify.

I like it alot

it just needs more options for credit card processors to use tips.

Mia gave amazing support very helpful.

Stogz | Find Your High
About 2 months using the app
March 1, 2024

This is a great system with Shopify if you want your pos on a PC i have been looking for one for a long time, and the customer service is fantastic every step of the way

NTT Baits & Tackle
Spain
About 2 years using the app
March 15, 2024

Great support during setup

Record Stop
5 months using the app
June 17, 2024

great support from Natalie!

4WoofZ
Belgium
3 days using the app
April 18, 2024

Great Service ! Well explain and ready tu use ! Thanks !

Cartes Leo
8 days using the app
February 27, 2024

Natalie, from ConnectPOS in-house team helped me and my organization to resolve the biggest problem we had with Shopify Offline Store which was the payment and terminal card integration. ConnectPOS now acts as our POS instead of Shopify POS as Shopify payment was not available in Malaysia.

ConnectPOS would be the definite app/vendor to reach out to wherever Shopify Payments are not available.

If your country does not support Shopify payment, contact ConnectPOS. Seamless and Easy integration with the Store and omnochannel payment options.

Malaysia VIPP
Malaysia
3 months using the app
March 13, 2024

ConnectPOS has been a life saver for me. As Shopify did not identify Malaysia as one of the location for Shopify Payments, we were halted. Then we found ConnectPOS who actually help us to setup POS system and to integrate with the terminal card reader.

Natalie Luong from ConnectPOS made the onboarding and implementation as smooth as it could be. Good explanation and support from her. She even created documentation for us as a guide.

Kudos to her and Thanks ConnecPOS.

THSMY Store
Malaysia
19 days using the app
March 2, 2024

Possible POS solution on PC. Good support on setup account.

Humansa Health