Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Repairs Universe

Super easy to use and one of the quickest ways to add a customized contact form to your website. Nice!

May 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Welcome

Another great one from HulkApps! Super easy to use, able to launch new forms in just a couple of minutes!

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your support! Your great reviews can help other stores find us and try our app. So, a BIG thank you for leaving a review.

Lush Wine Mix: Organic Wine Slushies & Cocktail Mixers

Really easy to use and customize...only took a few minutes. Customize fields, etc, even add an image to form. Works as described. Thank you!

April 25, 2019

Thank you for using our app! You can try our Form Builder app in case you want to include more features to your forms.

Detect-Ed

Really easy to use and effective app! Have been using for 6+ months, Love the customisation - would recommend to others!

April 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your support :)

Life Worth the Living Printables

Very easy to use and I love that it's free compared to all the other apps that only have a free option.

April 15, 2019

Thanks and we hope you enjoy using the app!

Life of Colour

Just as they promised, a simple and easy app to use. thanks for the free app guys!!! Would definitely recommend to all those who need a basic contact form.

April 15, 2019

Thanks a lot for your support, you're very kind.

Emileo's World

I don't know coding stuff so I ask If they can install the coding for me. They say yes to open a link. Once I open the link it say started since 2min and something sec. I went to sleep woke up nothing has change the only thing that did was the app was uninstall

April 15, 2019

I would like to request that you reconsider this review, as it seems we are still awaiting a response from you.

We can only proceed if you provide us with the requested information. We are happy to set up the form for you as soon as we have the required details to help you.

On The Rugs

Very good simple contact form app. And easy to use.
I miss the reCAPTHA function in this app - as it is very when you receive too many spam bot messages.

April 8, 2019

Hi there, Thank you for your review. We request you to use our Free form builder app if you need to use the Google captcha function.

In fact, my team will be more than happy to customize everything you need in your form. Reach us now on support@hulkcode

Pairs With Life

Did exactly as advertised! Easy to use, and free is awesome. Looks good on the page, with a wide variety of forms. Thanks!

April 8, 2019

We're happy that our app was useful for your store. If you need an advanced version of this app, you can check out our Form Builder app. Thank you for giving us a chance :)

The Artisan's Crate

This app was super simple to use, even for a novice such as myself and free! I just did a tester contact and it works! Can't wait to really see it in action. Thanks

April 2, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. If you need more features than this, head over to our Form Builder app. The customization possibilities are endless.