Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Donati Vini AG

Was sceptical as this was freeware but to my surprise. It works like a charm, and IT IS REALLY FREE. If you need a simple contact form that also provides captcha - this is what you need.

February 25, 2020

Hey! Thank you for your kind words. We highly appreciate it :)

aquasureusa

Free so what can you say?....Does simple contact form but is clunky on the UI and not friendly when trying to create new entries. But once again, its free.

February 21, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a poor UI experience. We’ll strive to do better.

Store Gaming

The app do the job, fast and clear ! 2 minutes to be live and usable. Tech support with very fast reply and closely monitor.

February 21, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team!
Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

SWISS PRIMO

Great app. Simple to use and easy to publish. We replaced the standard contact form with this one as we needed flexibility and didnt want to pay for another app.

February 17, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. You may also choose to try our free-version of Form Builder app if you need more features, the range is exceptional :)

Omens Apothecary

I just downloaded and used the app so I can't say how well it will work in the long run, however, it was very easy to setup and install. I used this for my shop @ omensapothecary.net

February 13, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-)

Print My Love

The Contact Us page is clean and simple. I needed assistance embedding the code and the HulkApps team were really quick and helpful to sort this out for me and get my page set up. Highly recommend.

February 6, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Our team is always happy to assist merchants with form embedding since a lot of you find it difficult to locate the code files.

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Home on the Swan

We've been using Contact Us by Hulk apps for our contact us form at https://homeontheswan.com/ it is working well and the supports been great!

February 5, 2020

Toys Now

Extremely Simple to use and got my contact form up and running really quickly. Has helped so much keeping tabs on my customer inquiries.

February 3, 2020

Thanks for your review, we're glad that we could be of help!

Wishing you all the best with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Sandpiper Travel Store

Great support team! They helped change the font of the contact form so it could match the rest of the website.

January 27, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for reviewing us. We're so glad that our team was able to change the fonts of your form to match your site. The form looks great on your store!

Best of luck with your business!

Wild Gyro

Great app, Easy to create forms so visitors can contact you. You can customize it so fit right in with your Store

January 22, 2020