Contact Us Form with Captcha

Simple Contact Form, Custom Contact Page, Customer Support

From $4.90/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Naturaltrades CL

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 2 months

As always, very easy to use and powerful app. Thank you for all the effort you guys place in all of your apps!

May 25, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are thrilled to have you with us. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

My Web Concepts

I recommend this app to many of my clients at MyWebConcepts.com as a Shopify Partner and store designer. It's easy to use and too customize too. Tech support is fast and professional if you ever have a question.

May 21, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-) We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Simple Delights

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 1 day

Great App and its FREE! Wanted some modifications .. super fast customer service .. easy to use and well .. what more do you want? Thank you!

May 20, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. :)

HyPak Berlin

Location Germany
Time spent using app 14 minutes

Great App, and it is free! I was done in 15min. I hope there are other usefull apps to add. i will check it out.

May 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so please reach out to our support team if you need any assistance - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes. :-)

Sboly

Location Hong Kong SAR

Very easy to use. And also it's free.
I have used this app many times, thanks for the app very much.

May 19, 2020

This review made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review :)

Rejanse si Accesorii pentru perdele

Location Romania

Excellent and easy to use.Very nice customization. I will recomand for sure.
For the moment nothing to improve.

May 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

WeBuildBusinesses

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Phenomenal is the only word that describes this app. I searched for other apps that can build a form without a watermark and this was the only option out there for free :) Very impressed and eased the stress of installing and uninstalling multiple apps.

May 18, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We love the fact that it has everything you needed without having to look for other options. We appreciate the kind words. :-)

clubcavalloitalia-shop.it

Fantastic. It works very well and I managed to install it too, which I have no experience with. Thanks!

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Have a beautiful day!

King Crystals

Location Netherlands

I had some email contact with developers to change a few things and they not only responded very quickly, they actually made it happen!

Thank you so much again and I definitely recommend this Contact Form!

Cheers!

May 13, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in case you need any assistance! Our team can do a bunch of customizations as well!

Cheers! :)

Kokako Organic Coffee Roasters

Location New Zealand

Great app with very helpful support! Does exactly what it says it does and has been valuable as a second contact us form on our website. Thank you!

May 12, 2020

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.