Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha | Reviews

by HulkApps.com

Simple Contact Form, Custom Contact Page, Customer Support

OmekaLeostore

had a minor issue with my code when generating for my store
after contacting customer care i received very helpful and immediate attention service when needed thank you for the app thumbs up

Woopbox

Génial service client au top et vous répond rapidement et efficacement merci encore. Je vous recommande cette application

RAUF

Amazing, had a bit of a minor issue, and jumped onto the chat, spoke to Arthur who was phenomenal, and did even more than i needed, very quick service too! Thank you so much !!

Dawn Organics

Really took care of most of the spam emails I was getting. I was receiving way to many prior to installing this app

November 12, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

supermatco

Helped me sort my problems out on my site very quickly!! and they helped me out I really love the app I'm sure it will help a lot of other sore

October 25, 2021

Redlight_therapymd

I found such great support from KHUSHBU. The support guy guided me very easily and with a quick response. Thank you support team!

October 18, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

MightyWrench

i couldnt add the contac us page on my store, I asked for help by the team and straight away they helped and solved the problem

October 7, 2021

Thank you for your review, highly appreciate your support :)

ROKOS

The contact form worked for some time and then completely stopped sending me the customers' messages. This was very serious as there was no notification that the app had stopped working. My customers would have thought I was ignoring them. Shopify explained that it would be because I had updated my Parallax theme from Out of the Sandbox - perhaps this is the case, but to my mind a contact form should survive a theme update, or at least give notice if other settings are in need of updating also.

November 11, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

micropod

Great app! Did exactly as described. It has a very easy-to-use interface which made setting up a breeze

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Byemuck

Helped me sort my problems out on my site very quickly!! My contact form wasnt embedding and they helped me out

September 6, 2021