Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Three Chins Brewing

Exactly what i was after. So easy to use which i wasn't expecting and quite customizable too. Great work all

January 19, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review.

Unique Living Newcastle

The best customer service, support staff Heena Rajput even amended my shopify page so it worked! Extremely happy, would recommend her app and service to anyone that needs a contact us captcha form. It works really well

November 30, 2020

Tuck-ins

I am a new user of Shopify for my small business and I have a design background but no tech background, so good customer service is especially important when I'm connecting apps to my site since I do not have much coding knowledge. The team at HulkApps has gone above and beyond to help me make adjustments, embed my apps, and has made sure that I am completely satisfied, at no extra charge! I used this app on my Contact Us page to receive messages right through the site and I am so happy with how it turned out, and it is super easy to embed on a page!! HulkApps is my go-to for any apps I want to add to my site because of their fast and efficient communication!

November 30, 2020

Earth Art

Great app! Needed a contact form with reCAPTCHA, and it does exactly what I need, and even free. I needed some help with the integration of the form on my contact page, and it was done perfectly!

November 17, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

Soapply

Be warned that this app may publish live edits to your theme without authorization as they did with mine. I had given them access to assist since the form wasn't working on my theme with specific instructions on where to make the edits (ie a "test" page that wasn't live) - they did not follow that but rather made changes on our live contact page!

NewYorkerdøre.dk

We have used this app for multiple websites, we just installed it on a new site that went live today, it didn't work and we couldn't figure out why, wrote to customer service and had an amazingly fast response time and everything was fixed within minutes, not it runs smoothly. Can definitely recommend!

October 2, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we're so grateful!

BGL Jewelry

This is the worst app I ever used. For months, I didn't receive emails from customers. This app did not work at all. I just deleted it and got a new Contact Us Form app. Don't download this app.

Nutrientcc

Works fine for the first form, but once you have multiple on your page they all send to one email even though you specified a different email.

as an example i need 2 forms for my website, one for contact us and another one for purchase request. I have 2 different emails, one for the contact and another for the purchase request, but even though i have specifically input different emails they both still send to the same one. please fix.

August 27, 2020

Hi there, thank you for reaching out to us! Our expert, Bhavya, has reached out to you and we hope to hear from you soon!

TheSuperTrimmer

Useless App since when you replay directly to the customer, the mail does not send it to the customer, it sends it to "hulkapps bla bla". There are many other better solutions.

miveda

MiVeda decided to use the Contact Us App because it worked well and was the right price (you do not get a better deal than free).
You can test the app if you want by going to our website (www.miveda.com) and entering your details. BTW, there are some great products we supply – all Made in Australia, Certified Natural and Organic, and the right price. So... if you have any questions then use the contact form.

July 27, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22