Contact Us Form with Captcha

Simple Contact Form, Custom Contact Page, Customer Support

From $4.90/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MightyWrench

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

i couldnt add the contac us page on my store, I asked for help by the team and straight away they helped and solved the problem

October 7, 2021

Thank you for your review, highly appreciate your support :)

ROKOS

Time spent using app About 1 year

The contact form worked for some time and then completely stopped sending me the customers' messages. This was very serious as there was no notification that the app had stopped working. My customers would have thought I was ignoring them. Shopify explained that it would be because I had updated my Parallax theme from Out of the Sandbox - perhaps this is the case, but to my mind a contact form should survive a theme update, or at least give notice if other settings are in need of updating also.

November 11, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

micropod

Location New Zealand

Great app! Did exactly as described. It has a very easy-to-use interface which made setting up a breeze

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Byemuck

Helped me sort my problems out on my site very quickly!! My contact form wasnt embedding and they helped me out

September 6, 2021

Allpro band

I had a issue trying to upload my contact us page and was sorted in less then an hour! incredible service, can't fault them.

September 6, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with our app.

Beauty by Luxx

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great and extremely fast customer service! They solved my issue in a matter of hours, incredible! Thank you!!

August 11, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for your support!

Green Acre Homestead

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Simple and flawless. Add to that I had issues upon installation and contacted the developer. They had it fixed within an hour! Amazing customer and tech support!

August 4, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

RAWBEING

This app worked perfectly for us and did exactly what we needed. I have to say the customer service was superb, they helped me every step of the way as I wanted something a little different. Really responsive. I highly recommend .

August 2, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Rusty Barrel

This app does exactly what we need - a user-friendly contact us form.
Furthermore, the developers were extremely helpful in modifying their code so that I could keep the font the same as the other pages on my site. Highly recommended. Thank you.

July 28, 2021

Have a beautiful day!

Pawsome.Coffee

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I use this app for a contact form on my shopify site It works great. I had a set up problem of my own making but support sorted it almost immediately. Awesome customer service. Highly recommended app!
5 stars

July 26, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!