Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Balance ton hash

Contact us application by hulkapps : Super simple et efficace! Merci a l'équipe pour ce module :) Je conseille

April 13, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

EMS Outlet Deutschland

Excellent, I will make a donation. Its easy to setup and very customizable. And I have to get to a 100 Characters....

April 13, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Thanks so much in advance for your donation, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Cuidado y Protección

Increíblemente fácil y práctica de configurar para alguien sin conocimientos de creación de webs. Enhorabuena y gracias!

April 13, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review!

Allamerican Dispenser

very user friendly and useable ..........................a.......................................................a.

April 7, 2020

jenningsrugs

Just started using it, I like the ability to be able to specify a custom email address, plus the ability to add custom css.

April 3, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us an awesome review! We are so glad to see you utilize the custom CSS feature in our app.

Please check out our Form Builder app when you can, it has some really useful features! Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

S I S U M O I

Awesome app! Free, easy to use, lots of customizations. Have two contact forms on my page. It took 30 mins to set up both! Very happy with the end result and customer service was fast and kind when I emailed for a question. Thank you!!!

March 30, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Hey-Fashion2020

One of the best apps free of charge, 5 stars. Have been using it in my many stores, really nice and good.

March 26, 2020

Thank you! If you need any assistance you can visit our website for more services from us! Open the link below:

Have a beautiful day! Stay safe!

Great Atelier

I like it very much. Thank you! It's super easy to manage. Thanks for your help. Have a nice day!!!!

March 26, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are always standing by to help so let us know if you need anything. :)

Sherade.de

March 23, 2020

Have a beautiful day!

Discountking UG (haftungsbeschränkt)

I love this app, it's super easy to manage and exactly what we were looking for. Thank you, we wish you all the best.

March 20, 2020

Thank you! We try our best to provide simple, affordable products, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Good Day and Stay Safe!