Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

POWCANBOTTLES

I don't know how such a cool app can be free... THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I Think everybody should use it!

March 9, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Meltzer Sports LLC

Wonderful app. Hands down one of the best contact form apps available and it's free - hard to complain. Only reason it received a four-star rating over a five-star is because you can only have one contact form in the app. It doesn't allow for multiple forms.

March 5, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We understand that you want to add multiple forms to your website, and we have something that we think you will enjoy using: Our Form Builder App! It's an Advance version of the Simple Contact Us App.

Please check it out here: https://apps.shopify.com/form-builder-by-hulkapps

Let us know your thoughts! Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

VIVIAN & VINCENT

It is very easy to use and works great, the only issue is that the ajax panel loads a littile bit slow.

March 2, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your feedback. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Vertica Coaching

Very easy to set up and install. I initially have a problem with the form not showing with my the Theme I purchased but the team resolved it 3days. So far, very happy with this app!

February 26, 2020

Hey thank you for reviewing our app :) It gives more power 💪🏻

TheBajanDollShop

Easy to use, although the apps performance is rubbish, I cannot reply to customers when they submit their message and I do not get any notification when a customer contacts me via the contact form. Rubbish app, do not install!

Donati Vini AG

Was sceptical as this was freeware but to my surprise. It works like a charm, and IT IS REALLY FREE. If you need a simple contact form that also provides captcha - this is what you need.

February 25, 2020

Hey! Thank you for your kind words. We highly appreciate it :)

aquasureusa

Free so what can you say?....Does simple contact form but is clunky on the UI and not friendly when trying to create new entries. But once again, its free.

February 21, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a poor UI experience. We’ll strive to do better.

Store Gaming

The app do the job, fast and clear ! 2 minutes to be live and usable. Tech support with very fast reply and closely monitor.

February 21, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team!
Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

SWISS PRIMO

Great app. Simple to use and easy to publish. We replaced the standard contact form with this one as we needed flexibility and didnt want to pay for another app.

February 17, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. You may also choose to try our free-version of Form Builder app if you need more features, the range is exceptional :)

Omens Apothecary

I just downloaded and used the app so I can't say how well it will work in the long run, however, it was very easy to setup and install. I used this for my shop @ omensapothecary.net

February 13, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-)