Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Allamerican Dispenser

very user friendly and useable ..........................a.......................................................a.

April 7, 2020

jenningsrugs

Just started using it, I like the ability to be able to specify a custom email address, plus the ability to add custom css.

April 3, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us an awesome review! We are so glad to see you utilize the custom CSS feature in our app.

Please check out our Form Builder app when you can, it has some really useful features! Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

S I S U M O I

Awesome app! Free, easy to use, lots of customizations. Have two contact forms on my page. It took 30 mins to set up both! Very happy with the end result and customer service was fast and kind when I emailed for a question. Thank you!!!

March 30, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Hey-Fashion2020

One of the best apps free of charge, 5 stars. Have been using it in my many stores, really nice and good.

March 26, 2020

Thank you! If you need any assistance you can visit our website for more services from us! Open the link below:

Have a beautiful day! Stay safe!

Great Atelier

I like it very much. Thank you! It's super easy to manage. Thanks for your help. Have a nice day!!!!

March 26, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are always standing by to help so let us know if you need anything. :)

Sherade.de

March 23, 2020

Have a beautiful day!

Discountking UG (haftungsbeschränkt)

I love this app, it's super easy to manage and exactly what we were looking for. Thank you, we wish you all the best.

March 20, 2020

Thank you! We try our best to provide simple, affordable products, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Good Day and Stay Safe!

Wanddeko-Online

Thank you very much for these great contact form. It is very easy to customize and to integrate and that all for free.

March 17, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! Please let us know if you need any assistance! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Pitbull Yard

Quick and easy, I recommend this app! It's building and editing functions make it really user-friendly.

March 17, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Sixième Sens

Truly in love with this app, this deserve more hype. Thank you guys.
Easy to use and looks great. Can't wait to be contacted by customers!

March 16, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Please reach out if you need any other assistance!