Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Backspac

Fantastic app. It's really simple to use and has all the functionalities i was looking for. Although it need's some improvement on the form customizing section

Angels Plus

The app works very nicely. I had a glitch on my end (not the app's fault), and still the response time for help was prompt and thorough. Highly recommended!

May 4, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app and our excellent customer support team:)

Dialogue Tees

This app was simple and easy to use. It responded well with easy transitions between screens. Highly recommend. A++

May 4, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad that you liked the simplicity and responsiveness of your form.

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

FITR

Really good app! Love that it is free to use. Much better app than a lot of the paid offering out there

April 23, 2020

Thank you so much!

Charlie Dreams

Outstanding app! Look great and simple, exactly what I need and use for all my websites. Highly recommend

April 20, 2020

This review made our day! :)

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Have a great day!

Corpus Christi Stamp Works

Way easier to use then other plug ins I've tried to use. Super easy to understand and read instructions! I appreciate not having to bug someone to get a plug in working properly!

April 17, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Feel free to contact us whenever without any hesitation, we are always standing by to help. :)

More94

FANTASTIC APP. WORKS BEAUTIFULLY. LOOKS AMAZING AND TOOK ONLY 5 MINUTES TO SET UP! EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY!

April 17, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. Have a wonderful day!

Balance ton hash

Contact us application by hulkapps : Super simple et efficace! Merci a l'équipe pour ce module :) Je conseille

April 13, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

EMS Outlet Deutschland

Excellent, I will make a donation. Its easy to setup and very customizable. And I have to get to a 100 Characters....

April 13, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Thanks so much in advance for your donation, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Cuidado y Protección

Increíblemente fácil y práctica de configurar para alguien sin conocimientos de creación de webs. Enhorabuena y gracias!

April 13, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review!