Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Rejanse si Accesorii pentru perdele

Excellent and easy to use.Very nice customization. I will recomand for sure.
For the moment nothing to improve.

May 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

WeBuildBusinesses

Phenomenal is the only word that describes this app. I searched for other apps that can build a form without a watermark and this was the only option out there for free :) Very impressed and eased the stress of installing and uninstalling multiple apps.

May 18, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We love the fact that it has everything you needed without having to look for other options. We appreciate the kind words. :-)

clubcavalloitalia-shop.it

Fantastic. It works very well and I managed to install it too, which I have no experience with. Thanks!

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Have a beautiful day!

King Crystals

I had some email contact with developers to change a few things and they not only responded very quickly, they actually made it happen!

Thank you so much again and I definitely recommend this Contact Form!

Cheers!

May 13, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in case you need any assistance! Our team can do a bunch of customizations as well!

Cheers! :)

Kokako Organic Coffee Roasters

Great app with very helpful support! Does exactly what it says it does and has been valuable as a second contact us form on our website. Thank you!

May 12, 2020

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Happy Endings Brand Inc.

Works as described and is a great contact us page for small businesses. I would recommend to try it out!

May 5, 2020

Have a great day ahead!

RENIWN

love it, this app does the contact us form for free, no hidden charges. thankyou hulkapp, love yu guys

May 4, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad that you like the app for its simplicity and forever free approach to it!

PowerEMS

Literally one of the easiest things I've done in my store. I'm using debut and spent so much time on the smallest things because I didn't like them. But this App? It took me no longer than 8 minutes and I couldn't be happier with it.

May 4, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thank you!

Backspac

Fantastic app. It's really simple to use and has all the functionalities i was looking for. Although it need's some improvement on the form customizing section

Angels Plus

The app works very nicely. I had a glitch on my end (not the app's fault), and still the response time for help was prompt and thorough. Highly recommended!

May 4, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app and our excellent customer support team:)