Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Richie Lenza

The customer service is so fast ! And they answer with honesty. I really liked my experience with this app.

November 4, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us a review. If you want to do more with your form, we encourage you to try our Form Builder app as well. We will do a hassle-free form migration as well!

Rainbow Unicorn

I really love this app. It is simple to set up and works brilliantly. Amazing that it is free. I highly recommend this app to anyone.

November 4, 2019

We love hearing that the app sits perfectly onto your store and working as it should! Thanks so much for the review.

Let's KICKS It

I wan to know how to add multiple recipients. Please reply to me immediately. I wan to know how to add multiple recipients. Please reply to me immediately.

November 4, 2019

Hey! We provide this feature in our Form Builder app. https://www.hulkapps.com/blogs/form-builder/key-features#Self-notifications
You can reach us on support@hulkcode.com for a hassle-free form migration!

SMASH

Awsome intuitive easy to use !! Very helpful application to create contact form.Looks vary nice.Easy to use

November 4, 2019

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

West Native

Such a shitty form, unable to add more fields or maybe pathetic UX. If you are giving something free at least make it useful otherwise just another way of selling your products in the free tabs of Shopify apps store.

October 25, 2019

Thank you for trying one of our apps :) We understand that our app was too simplistic for your needs, but 10,000+ Happy Customers agree that they can have something basic and free that they can install and setup within minutes. If you want something better, there's other options including our Form Builder App.

All the best for your store!

dog4shine

It is an excellent help tool. It delivers what it promises with great efficiency. I recommend

October 21, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the recommendation; we're really glad to hear that we impressed you so much, that you left us a 5-star review. :-)

Script Hen

Really easy to use. Works perfectly. They have a video to help you with the code you just copy and paste.

October 10, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; we're really glad to hear that you found our app guide to be useful.

We are happy to have you. :-) Thanks so much for trying us out!

TeesByLePatrick

The setup was pretty easy setup. Im an excited to test it out and see how it works overtime! Excited.

September 27, 2019

Thank you for this awesome review! We'll be here to see your business boom to success!

Have a happy weekend

HAPPY TRAVELLER

Works really well, I test debut so I didn't use it in any other theme yet, but I wll. It works well.

September 24, 2019

Hey,
Thank you for reviewing us! Don't worry, we will help you out with customization to match your theme.

Cheers!

GenDEPOT

The app is not working with purchased theme but free debut.