Reviews (1,209)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this translation app for its accuracy and versatility in translating various content types, including product descriptions and promotional banners. They value its customization options, seamless Shopify integration, and the ability to translate Metafields from third-party apps. The app is praised for its affordability and the responsiveness of its support team. While the AI translations are generally accurate, minor adjustments are occasionally required.

December 5, 2023

Well, first of all they reply fast and they get deep into the issue to solve it which every single support has to do! Thank you very much T Lab for the amazing support, keep going.

تسوق
Kuwait
3 months using the app
May 27, 2024

Makkelijk mee te werken. Zeer gebruiksvriendelijk! Zeker een aanrader.

BioteQ Vitality
Netherlands
6 days using the app
February 21, 2024

Gratis App welche super gut funktioniert.
Es ist einfach zu bedienen und sie haben ein tolles Kundendienst. Innerhalb 2 Tage wurde mein Problem gelöst: sie sind sehr schnell und extrem freundlich.
Ich kann diese App nur empfehlen!

fleurs de vie
Switzerland
About 1 month using the app
July 26, 2023

I'm a little bit dumb, didn't know why my selected language was inactive in my website. I didn't contact T Lab company, I went to ask for help from shopify experts. Price for setting up the language was 200-300 dollars...
So I tried contacting T Lab assistant instead. Sooooo - 2 minutes later my store already was operating with my wanted language... In 2 minutes the customer support saved me few hundred dollars :)) Also the app is free. SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH T LAB TEAM. I LOVE YOU

A. M. HORN
Lithuania
6 months using the app
August 16, 2023

Just wanted to share my thoughts on this app. I must say, it's incredibly user-friendly! Plus, their support team is absolutely amazing. They went above and beyond to help me solve the problem I was facing. Truly the best in the business!

Babolat Canada
Over 1 year using the app
October 5, 2023

Todor was more than helpful, polite, and prompt in replies. Sorted out all of the issues and requests we had. Offered to improve some things even though we didn't ask for it.

Can't recommend enough!

Oxy-shop
Hungary
9 months using the app
September 1, 2023

Great support by Dimitar. I was lost at first and had a question to the support team. They were super fast and guided me through. I am now enjoying my website translated to different languages. Highly recommend.

Macrame Spaghetti
Italy
Over 1 year using the app
December 21, 2023

Always good an quick service, thanks a lot. Great working app

Ozysleep
Netherlands
4 months using the app
August 22, 2023

The support is just awesome - helped me with an issue that wasn't directly related to the app itself, but to our homepage settings.

ZIB*
Latvia
Almost 3 years using the app
November 22, 2023

Very helpful and easy to understand app. The support also helped me very quickly with two small issues - only recommended!

Racing Vibes