Reviews (1,191)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this translation app for its accuracy and versatility in translating various content types, including product descriptions and promotional banners. They value its customization options, seamless Shopify integration, and the ability to translate Metafields from third-party apps. The app is praised for its affordability and the responsiveness of its support team. While the AI translations are generally accurate, minor adjustments are occasionally required.

August 22, 2023

An Exceptional Translation App! This app has exceeded my expectations in every way. Its impeccable organization and user-friendly interface make it a breeze to navigate. While the free version offers impressive features, I wholeheartedly recommend upgrading to a paid version tailored to your business needs. The convenience it adds to your tasks is simply remarkable, and you'll find yourself wondering why you didn't opt for it sooner. I've just begun using this app 2 months ago, and it's already proven invaluable. The ability to seamlessly translate both content and currency is a game-changer. The sleek and modern selector style seamlessly integrates into the header, enhancing the overall aesthetics of the website. Moreover, the option to link prices with Shopify payments is a significant advantage, especially for those without access to Shopify payment services in their region.

TG HUB
Portugal
7 months using the app
August 2, 2023

This app has been a life saver! I've been so worried about reaching out to my Arabic audience since my page was in English only and dreaded the thought of having to create an entire website. The Basic translations are great and its good to know that you can also choose to edit the translations yourself. The customer service team is phenomenal and quick to respond. thank you so much

Snapy Store
United Arab Emirates
10 months using the app
September 22, 2023

I researched and tested several different translation apps before settling with T Lab and it simply works!
Not to mention that if I have an issue I have to look into T Lab has by far the best support and they answer my questions swiftly.

Nordic Supper
Sweden
Over 1 year using the app
May 27, 2024

Makkelijk mee te werken. Zeer gebruiksvriendelijk! Zeker een aanrader.

BioteQ Vitality
Netherlands
6 days using the app
November 22, 2023

Very helpful and easy to understand app. The support also helped me very quickly with two small issues - only recommended!

Racing Vibes
Germany
3 months using the app
December 18, 2023

Good support who can resolve your problem

My Store
France
3 months using the app
August 8, 2023

I'm only starting using this app but there are a few benefits I felt super helpful. This app lets you translate both currency and content so you won't have to pay invididualy for language and currency. The selector style is clean and modern, and can be inserted in the header. They have options where you can decide if you want your price to be integrated with shopify payment, big yes for people who have no shopify payment available in thier country. Great customer service that help me fix my problem within 30 mins. So far I have great experience with this app!

Lively Jewelry Co.
Taiwan
4 months using the app
June 30, 2023

The best feature about the app is that it saves the translations in Shopify, and doesn't just slap a live translator over your store that slows everything down. I have noticed however that the translations aren't always perfect. It doesn't happen a lot, but 'Boats' in Dutch was translated to 'Nothing' for example.

The support is very good however. I haven't had to wait more than a minute to get a reply.

upgraderc
Belgium
About 1 year using the app
July 9, 2023

Dimitar is helpful and fast answering my problem which was fixed quickly. Customer support is A+ and the app does what it needs simply!

OnlineOrganics
Over 2 years using the app
October 5, 2023

Todor was more than helpful, polite, and prompt in replies. Sorted out all of the issues and requests we had. Offered to improve some things even though we didn't ask for it.

Can't recommend enough!