T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate

Multi Language Translation & Multi Currency - Sell Globally

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

HIRMU Games

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Extremely helpful servicedesk and app work like charm! Nothing bad to say, easy, quick and useful. I recommend this app.

KAZKA.de

Location Germany

Fairstes Preismodell. Klare und einfache Funktionsweis. Support im Chat gleich in der App. Besser geht es eigentlich kaum...

Golden Silk Road Industry Co,.LTD

Location China
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Great service for the app! They respond fast to solve my problem, Great app for multiple language site!

Natatul

Location Estonia

Structured, user friendly app, easy to navigate. Amazing support helped me to solve the technical issue very fast.

Home of Beauty

Location Kuwait
Time spent using app Over 1 year

in was facing problem in my new theme finding it, but very helpful and fast in solving the issue, thanks!

Livva Østerby

Location Denmark

Excellent service and an app very easy to use. I would not have been able to translate all my technical text for the Theme and shop myself. I'm impressed by how accurate it translate.

Dedè Couture

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

The best translation app I have found. Simple interface, exceptional assistance. They are always ready to answer any questions or doubt. They are always online in chat to assist us. Thanks from Dedè Couture staff. Thanks to Max who assisted us from start to finish. www.dedecouture.com

festina lente home

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app and great, responsive, efficient customer service. I would recommend it for all professionals.

Racines boréales

So far, this app's been great. Simple to use, allows us to use our own translations, very clear. Thank you!

Flair Marketing Olfactif Inc.

Customer service has been amazing with any issue I've come across. Max was very helpful with the operating system of T Lab. I wasn't aware on the app when you go to Theme Section you can type in the search bar the wording to make the necessary changes to make the translation possible. Thank you T Lab.