Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Translate your store and sell in multiple languages!

Palmar Swimwear

We have this app since the beginning and we are very happy with it. The support is excellent, fast and very friendly. They helped us with so many issues in no time, we could not be more happy.

VERBENAMadrid

At the beginning I didn't understand some functionalities but I had Max from customer support helping me and he solved all the doubts and helped me to understand everything. Thank you! The service has been amazing.

City-Soda

Great app and perfect support! It is very easy to translate your webshop. Even the manual feature works perfectly.

ARUTAS

Great App. I translated my website very easily. Had some issues finding some sections but MAX replied immediately and solved my problem. Great customer care.

MYSKIN CARE

Great app! It's helping me a lot, I can keep my shop in multiple languages to make it easier for my customers to navigate. Plus, the customer service helped me to solve a problem by showing me how to translate the sections that I could not find. Thank you so much

Veganizator

Easy to translate you shop and fair price ! Very helpful and fast support ,I had a problem with the translation of Email and it was solved in 0 time . Worth it.!
Thank you!

Te Divina

UPDATES...i WAS HELPED BY Miken THE APP DOES WHAT'S SUPPOSED TO DO THANX DEVELOPERS, I recommend it,, follow the instructions if decide to uninstall the app thanx

Matangi Quartet

They provide an excellent support. The app contiues to get better every time. It's all very intuitive so it has a very low learning curve.

NOOVALANE

Great app and amazing support service! Highly recommended to all users! Max is super helpful when we have problems in using the app.

By Veer

Really happy with this app. I had some problems with the mobile version and it got resolved very quickly. Def recommend this!