T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate

Multi Language Translation & Multi Currency - Sell Globally

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AuroreHavenne

Location Belgium

I used this app to translate my site in French manually (as I had all the translations ready) and it worked perfectly. At the end, I asked for their support because the button was not working perfectly and it was fixed in 24h. I recommend 100%, thanks to Lina!

De Moestuinwinkel

Location Netherlands

Great app with even better support! This is the best translation app out there. Best prices, best translation options, perfect integration. And a unique option of translating third party app text.

Femponiq

I am super happy with this app. It is so easy to use and solved all my translation issues. I have built a website with two languages. Thanks to this fabulous app.

Stuburt EU

Location Austria

Great App with great service. Translations are very good and engaging, the chat is extremely responsive.

EmpressKorea

Location Macao SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

I tried lots of translation apps maybe almost everything.
Some of those are unstable or bad customer experiences or lack of functions. I decide to go simple and affordable. If you think same this is best app. Don't go around to waste time.
This app still need some automatic functions. But I am good now.

La Stupenderia Shop

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Assistenza fantastica, app funzionante e veloce, grazie mille! avevo dei dubbi su come posizionare lo switcher e Lina mi ha aiutato prontamente!

Anabaum

Location France

J'utilise cette application pour pouvoir avoir un site qui passe du Français à l'Anglais. J'aime cette application parce qu'elle me permet de positionner les lettres Fr En où je veux, que je ne suis pas obligée d'avoir des grands drapeaux, qu'elles sont discrètes. De plus, le service d'assistance est très efficace, rapide et la personne au bout de l'email est très sympa. Je recommande cette application!

Alcyone.dk

Location Denmark

Fast and really working well with my Shopify shop. I wrote a chat and I got help within few hours. I like the design and its easy to find my way around.

ROOQ

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is a great tool to handle translations. It just needs some time to find the right default sentences if your store gets more complex. Support i would give 11 out of 10

LowcostMobile

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Service d'assistance réactif et opérationnel, très important lorsque vous décidez d'installer une application.