Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Translate your store and sell in multiple languages!

Revival Accessories

I use the app to manage to translations of my store. Works well, not had any problem with the app that couldn't be solved by their support team, who are absolutely wonderful.

Head Over Heels - Israel

I use this app to translate my website into a second language. Very good App. Has option of manually and automatic translation.
Great customer service, they respond fast and are very helpful also with customizing specific tools we needed on our website.

Careem-electronics

Great App, easy to work with, works perfectly with English - Arabic, had a minor issue so emailed support and Max from support fixed it the next day, I recommend!

Romiflo

I had a problem with the code. I contacted them & their response is fast & they solved it really fast within a day. Very much appreciated

Common Texture

Very happy with this app for our french translation. Easy to use, fast & effective customer service!

SuperfoodsNorth

I am very happy with the tool and its capabilities. The customer support is the best I have experienced on any app in the store!

Bold Wears

all that i could say is that this app is amazing and easy to use and the support team is AMAZING! highly recommended

Verlein

I use this app to translate my store into German, French, Italian, Spanish and Polish. You can use the credits for the AI translation, and then go in and clean things up manually if needed. Everything works well, happy with the output, and customer service is top-notch!

MZN Bodycare

Great App and even better customer support. I had an issue with my live website and they responded in less than 30 minutes and told me where the issue was and how to fix it. Thank you Max and everyone working on this app.

Akolutos Beauty

It is really awesome app! We translated our online store with that app. And now our customers can easily switch the language. We had some problems with switching the language. The app was automatically switching the lang, but that issue was solved immediately right after we sent an inquiry to the support team! Thank you!