T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate

Multi Language Translation & Multi Currency - Sell Globally

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TorcoUSA

We used this app to translate our store. It was very easy to use the app and when we had questions, customer service responded very quickly and was very helpful!

FeedLP20

Location Japan

Best translation app period. Support is very responsive and helpful. We will keep adding to other websites.

Think Cosmopolitan

Love the app! Well developed and great customer service (Thanks again MAX!) Highly recommended!
Started to translate to Japanese and French, didn't think it would make my life that easy, much better outcome than G..translate!
Thanks to the team for the great work! Keep it up!

Grip-on Tools

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Necesitaba una ayuda en traducciónes. Tiempo de respuesta fue increible. 1 minuto. Con una explicación perfecta y apoyo de videos de tutorias. Estoy much contento con esta app. además traduce muy bien las palabras tecnicas. Gracias.

JewelryByTm

Location Israel

Fix my problem
Amazing Service
recommend app - the best one I use
and I try many

GPmodeling

Location Bulgaria

Perfect app! I use it for our 2 online shop. Great support from the team with all settings. Only one thing to update - all links onsite send you to the main language page

Skyfall Decoys

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is quite complete, and somewhat user friendly. They have a really good customer service team.

armysctv

Location Spain

I've got some issues with some icons missing and small details stuff. In less than 10 minutes Max from the support fixed it all ! Great support, thank you very much !

zanatula.rs

Location Serbia

I really enjoy using this app, there are so many options and tools. I would recommend it to anybody who needs a multi-language web store. The support is fantastic, and always ready to help you.

OZARPURE

Location Spain

Muy buena app de traduccion y el servicio tecnico muy atento siempre con cualquier tipo de duda, ahi estan para resolvertela