T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate

Multi Language Translation & Multi Currency - Sell Globally

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Viveme KarMa

Time spent using app About 2 hours

La aplicación cumple con lo que promete. Estoy usando la versión gratuita sin problema alguno. La atención al cliente es muy rápida y precisa.
Gracias Max por tu ayuda certera.

Global Ichiba

Location Japan

Cette application est tout simplement parfaite. Possibilité de traduire manuellement tout le site en plusieurs langues. Le personnel est très compétent, les réponses sont rapides et les astuces données sont toujours très précieuses. Je recommande +++

FITINEERS

Location Kuwait
Time spent using app About 1 month

Even the free version is absolutely great. Also, I have got nice support through the live chat. The auto-translation literally will do it all for you, and then you can amend. Thanks for this amazing easy app

Jana Leyla Designs

Location Germany

I've been using this app from the beginning on and I'm very satisfied. I've just had a problem with some of my translations and chatted with Lina. She helped me immediately and fortunately now everything works fine again. Perfect customer support!

GRIPLIS

Location Sweden

Lina was very helpfull, and once i did not find the issue myself, lina took controll of my website with my permission and solved it within seconds!!!! thanks alot lina.

GOLDEN BOOKS CENTER

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Something bother me for a few days. I have a good experience on live talking, it's very helpful. Thank you for your helping.

niuxe.com

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

i like the custom support, really fast and handy. They reply in max 1 hour. It's really helpful and resolve evry problems u have

Pinnacle Luxuries

Very helpful and fast customer support! The translations work excellent as well. Highly recommended.

TorcoUSA

We used this app to translate our store. It was very easy to use the app and when we had questions, customer service responded very quickly and was very helpful!

FeedLP20

Location Japan

Best translation app period. Support is very responsive and helpful. We will keep adding to other websites.