Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Translate your store and sell in multiple languages!

Gears Canada

I am using this app to translate my store from English to French. I like how it adds a feature to my website whereby the language changes automatically based on the browser's default language. However, there is a huge drawback to this feature. For example, if the default language of the customer's browser is English but the customer prefers to view the site in French they are unable to do so. If the customer attempts to manually change the language to French using the language selector dropdown the app automatically redirects them back to the English site. I like the auto-translate feature of this app and am finding it to be more accurate than others on the market. I also like the user-friendliness of this app. Finally, I like the fact that it installs natively on Shopify without modifying the theme code. If the issue with the automatic language selection can be resolved I would give this app 5 stars. UPDATE: The team at Sherpas Design resolved the issue - turns out it was due to conflicting code on my theme, so it was no fault of the app. 5 stars from me!

SOHUU.FR

App very easy to use, I highly recommend !
The customer service is also very helpful and quick to respond !

chilli vanilli swimwear

Very powerful app which is easy to use at the same time. The support team is very helpful and fast to respond. I see no downside using this app. Five stars it is!!

Ekkip boutique sport

Nice and easy to use and very helpful customer service. It save us a lots of work and it's very easy to learn

VIVI MARI

Translation Lab is a fantastic app - I can highly recommend the app! We have used the app to easily translate our webstore into other languages. The tool uses the Shopify multilanguage feature. It is worth mentioning that - unlike competitor apps - the template code is not negatively affected. The fantastic support is worth mentioning - many thanks Max @ Sherpas.design team!

milla milla

I used this app to translate my store to 4 more languages. You can edit manually some words, but AI does good job. The customer service is excellent. Max replied within 5-10 minutes.

Revival Accessories

I use the app to manage to translations of my store. Works well, not had any problem with the app that couldn't be solved by their support team, who are absolutely wonderful.

Head Over Heels - Israel

I use this app to translate my website into a second language. Very good App. Has option of manually and automatic translation.
Great customer service, they respond fast and are very helpful also with customizing specific tools we needed on our website.

Careem-electronics

Great App, easy to work with, works perfectly with English - Arabic, had a minor issue so emailed support and Max from support fixed it the next day, I recommend!

Romiflo

I had a problem with the code. I contacted them & their response is fast & they solved it really fast within a day. Very much appreciated