Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Translate your store and sell in multiple languages!

Kjøkkenhjelper.no

Hi. There is a very good and fast support on that app. I needed some help and the guys contacted me really quickly. Thank you very much!!

Nordboost

The support is super quick and helpful. Good experience and my store has now 2 languages...........

Lapi Retail

I used this app to translate my entier website to German. Really easy to use, you need to upgrade to pro in order to import and export but it's totally worth it if you have a large catalogue like we do. Support is also really good, and quick. Just overall great experience!

KNOK

I like the design of the app, super easy to understand how to use. Also price is cheaper than other app we used to use. I had some problems with publishing but it was solved in a day.

Luxinity

After some small issues that were solved by the service team, the app runs perfectly. Couldn't ask for better service when having any questions, also very friendly customer service. Will definetly recommend.

ShtokCustomWorx

Awesome app, it helped me to translate all my new website to different languages with ease! Also great and very fast customer support service, helped me to solve a minor issue! Love this app!

Agricenter Spitaler

Great support team and wonderful plugin! It is even free and you can translate the whole shop and every custom module with it. It is easy and covers everything you need.

The Slackline Company

I've been using this app for some time now, its quick and easy, the auto translator makes it very easy. The support team is really fast in responding and willing to help you out.

Essential Cosmetic

Best experience ever. Very helpful. I really really appreciate your help. You guys are amazing. Big wow

Merle Norman RGV

The Translation Lab App and its Sherpas service is out of this world!
They responded to my emails super fast and always explained everything in a simple yet clear way, sometimes even including an explanatory video or image. My website is quite large, with many sections that require translation, but they helped me with everything without a hitch; they helped and explained how to find texts, the creation of excels, the import of different translations, etc. I am very happy with them; not only that, but their App is incredible and allows you to individually edit absolutely everything within the theme. You can even put your own spin on how you reach out to customers! Congratulations Sherpas, you’re amazing!!