Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Translate your store and sell in multi languages!

Alma Swimwear

Excellent app, worth the price. Sometime it may be tricky when using with other apps like Easytabs. It shows the translated page in the html format and this a little bit confusing. Once you get it, it is fine. Support is also excellent and fast.

Kinz Kanaan ApS

We are very happy with Translation Lab.
The app is very manageable, and the support is super fast and responsive.

Fragrance Centre

They've been very helpful
Their app is working just perfectly!
We had a few minor issues and Millen was on the case since the start, she is a gem. Their support is just outstanding.
I highly recommend them
Also, I recommend their other app Whatshare which is just amazing, we have it on both websites, thanks to Rado
Again thank you and looking forward to working with them.

CALABRUNE

They helped us a lot in implementing the translation. Great service, I recommend translation lab for sure !

Vulpex

Easy to use and the translation is really good. I also had a problem installing the language switcher because of my uncommon shopify theme, but the Support was really fast and very very helpful. They installed it for me in no time and adjusted the design to match my theme. Awesome Support and awesome App. 5/5 Stars

Lions Bay Coffee Roasters

This app is listed as FREE...it's very misleading. Free only translates very basic Shopify information. Everything else must be translated by hand or you need to pay to have it translated. Not cool. It should be listed as 'Free with paid options.'

Wallaboo

I used this app to translate my English website into Dutch, French, and German. it is easy to work with.

At some point, a problem occurred in saving a lot of content and I send an email to the team. They have been working very hard to solve the problem. And the team built a new feature that solved my problem. Very accurate and fast. Thank you a lot for helping me out and putting effort into it.

trimstudio

I just downloaded this app, and i found it very useful. Thank you for the team, they are really helpful and solving my problem on using the app!

Le Smart Cake

This is crucial for our business, operating in an international/multilingual region (Switzerland). I love the fact that i have full control over all the translations. It is pretty easy to use, however it does help to know basic html coding if you want to keep your text styles. Overall, I would definitely recommend it.

MYTHOPTICAL

The app is very comprehensive and convenient, help us a lot. You can add your own translation script and add switcher on the website. And they also provide a great customer service.