Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Translate your store and sell in multiple languages!

VISUDECO®

I used this app to translate my site from English to Spanish, and it did a good job. The app is designed in a simple and easy way to navigate -, and to use it, and support is good. Your fee is for a certain amount of text you can translate automatically, and translating manually - is free, and an easy thing to do.

Swada.store

The app is ok, has some very interesting features and most important they have an excellent customer service.

Meccaniche Veneziane

Just installed it, seems working correctly.
I'm now installing the language switcher and I have some issues, but I asked to the support team and they are responsive, they are providing assistance.

MeisterWorks Store

Very easy to use.
I asked to change the appearance of language switcher because it shows "EN" and "JA" for English and Japanese. I want to show like "English" and "Japanese". They support very kindly and fast. Much helpful.

Fotostudio Karl

Good support,

winodresses

Even though the app is free, he helped me to solve my problem.
thank you kabuki I am very happy with this app

Vikory

Perfect value for money since it's free, except if you want to save time by translating automatically (more than a certain number of words per month). The tool definitely meets expectations!

Alpha Bois Co. Alpha Wood Co.

I use this app to manually translate my products and I also used this app to translate my store. I am very happy with the support from Kabuki - even if I am on the free version, he really addressed my problems and provided me with great customer service.

Save The Wave

The best translation app. I am impressed by customer support. They reacted immediately, and helped me to resolve all my issues. I know nothin about programming, but their team helped me with certain codes for my theme. Very nice! I got detailed answers on all my questions and full support you wish for. Highly recommend this app!

ForSuperHeroes

It's free, works well and support is very quick and super nice. Well deserved 5 stars!