4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and reliable performance. Its free features and accurate conversion rates are praised, making it a valuable tool for international businesses. The app's customer support is noted for their helpfulness, and its translation capabilities are efficient. However, some merchants desire more currencies in the free plan. It's recommended for those looking to localize their store, particularly for those selling internationally.

May 6, 2024

It's a wonderful app but even more wonderful is the support I was offered when I faced some glitches due to my non-technical background. Once guided through by the excellent support staff, my store looks exactly the way I want it to look. I would absolutely recommend Convercy to all.

Raani's
India
5 days using the app
March 13, 2024

It is very easy to set up and doesn't cost a lot of time. I would love to 10 currencies available in the free plan, not only 1 (or 3 a loyalty member which is free as well).

Aselya

TESE
Türkiye
2 days using the app
January 25, 2024

I didn’t have a British flag showing on my app which they resolved for me. We communicated by email and they were able help. I've given it 4 stars because it would have been easier to communicate via live chat.

Letacy
7 days using the app
May 11, 2024

Pretty great

My Store
Colombia
18 days using the app
January 31, 2024

This is an excellent app because it allows you to convert currencies and languages. Very helpful and useful.

Micro Master's

JITTGO
China
15 days using the app
March 20, 2024

Why you publish your ad as Free? Of course it's free to download it but It costs money to use the currency converter features. You should be fair and show the real pricing on the app store. Shame. Don't recommend.

TEQERS EU
Hungary
20 minutes using the app
December 27, 2023

It is one of the Apps which is best in what it says. The only downback is it is only allowing 1 Additional Currencies. Apart from this this app is pretty good and useful.

AMAFHH