Coopt, Facebook Ad Alternative

Coopt, Facebook Ad Alternative

by Coopt

Create an automated word-of-mouth referral program in minutes

Sitara Collections

I just started using Coopt and already have one customer who was so excited to get the refund! Looks really cool and looking forward to using more! Linda Singh, https://SitaraCollections.com

Burke Brand

Just started using Coopt but very happy with it so far! Within a day of installing I already had my first customer use Coopt; I can really see the potential with this app. Easy to install and use, highly recommend.

Passiveincomestore

I'm always hesitant to pay for more Apps, but I can honestly say that Coopt immediately started paying for itself within 2 days of installation! It's super easy to install, does EXACTLY what it says it will do, and pays for itself month over month. Set it and forget it! This is a MUST HAVE app for Shopify store owners.

Ivywild

Amazingly simple and does it's job well. You will see more traffic as a result of this app. Also, I recommend using UTM tracking links instead of just sharing the home page - that way you can track the exact dollar amount of revenue generated from the app, since it often brings in sales after a few days or even weeks of sitting on people's Facebook page

Ocha Co

Working well so far.. Thumbs Up!

Buddhapants 2

Cool app. Their customer Service is really great. Direct number and prompt responses. Such a great idea! Wish they had live direct links to facebook posts.

Crown And Flint

Extremely easy to set up and basically zero maintenance. We set the offer for sharing after the order confirmation via an automated email. We can see the shares through the Coopt app and so far roughly 20% of customers are sharing our store. Highly recommend it as a great source for new traffic referred from friends of our existing customers!

Israelfare

Super fast and simple installation. Really looking forward to this App!

Geargiveaway

very fast to install, works great

Thecofactory

Coopt is hands down our favorite marketing app on Shopify. We use it on both our stores. Super easy to set up and increases shares every day. Very responsive customer support from the co-founder.