Coopt, Facebook Ad Alternative

Coopt, Facebook Ad Alternative

by Coopt

Create an automated word-of-mouth referral program in minutes

Tilit Clothing Shop

We just started using Coopt for our online chef workwear store www.tilitchefgoods.com and it has been great. People are using the option for 10% to share and facebook traffic to the site has definitely increased.
Thanks for the easy & effective product!
Tilit

Cooriginalproducts

Installation literally takes 10 seconds. Great app for increasing shares for our niche products. We have used this app for our other stores and have had so much success that we installed on all our 12+ stores!

Sportbumper 2

I absolutely love COOPT! The installation literally took one click and 5 seconds (genius)! Such a great idea to leverage new customers to "advertise" for you. Great job guys!

Watchoutfitters 2

I cannot recommend this app enough - it does it's job with zero effort from me. I'm a fairly small store and I use Facebook ads to drive traffic, and it's still necessary to use ads to get initial visitors, but Coopt brings my customers friends to my site, which convert higher than the ads themselves. Do yourself a favor and try it!

Nexstepproducts

Coopt is AWESOME! Great app for getting your customers to directly share your products -- HIGHLY recommended. and the owner is a babe.

Handband Pro

Coopt is quick and easy to set up, and I saw results from the moment it launched. Offering cash back has resulted in increased conversions and an increase in social traffic, and I am very pleased with the results for the first month:

Impressions 118
Refunds 28
Conversions 23.73 %
Friends 25332
Views 6676
Referrals 140

Bryan's customer service is excellent, and I am very thankful for this app.
I highly recommend it.

Manimal

We've had this app for a month now. We would love to give it a 5-star review but there are some issues that stop us from doing so.

Pros:
1. Easy to set-up and modify.
2. Works - People will share their purchase.
3. Fast customer support.

Cons:
1. $1.50 per share + whatever you offer in return will add up fast!
2. There is no way to see their post.
3. No guarantee they did not share and then delete.
4. No ability to use in combination with discount codes (If discount code is active, disable offer.

Now when running a business, comparing the pros and cons becomes very obvious as to what's more important. Customers will use everything and anything they can to save money on their order.

For us, we've had much more success in advertising through social media. When contacting support about this, we were told they would be offering a flat rate monthly and a lower transaction fee. If that happens we may continue to use this. But for now it's on hold.

The Biker Nation

The support team at Coopt is spot on and easy to work with. Fast response and very helpful. As for the app itself, I can't really decide if it has increased sales or not. We do a lot of advertising on social media channels, and we can track those sales with a conversion pixel, but Coopt doesn't have any method to track the shares or traffic that comes from a customer share. We're leaving it up for the time being, but we're still unsure if we want to keep using it in the future.

Zubits

I've used it for a month and it is very easy to setup and just works without me having to do anything. Coopt guys are also great at answering questions.

Seedles

Coopt is a must have for anyone interested in gaining social traction on Facebook with their product. The app allows any purchaser to get a discount/refund off their purchase by sharing your store to Facebook. The best part I like is the email reminder option, it sends them an email after checkout letting them share your offer then. It's a great option for me because I didn't want anything slowing down the checkout process. For $1.50 per transaction, you're allowing your customers to influence future buyers. Tie this in with a little remarketing from PerfectAudience and you've got a great beginning to a conversion funnel.