Countdown Timer Bar Ultimate

Countdown Timer Bar Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer bar to boost sales by urgency

CamaroSwag

this app allowed me to set up a sales banner on the top of my web page literally in a few minutes! it was so easy and straight forward. exactly what i was looking for.

ShopMavia

Simple APP, does exactly what I need it to do!! The designs avaialble should fit any store style or theme.

AirCon-Masters

ye mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Roadrunners

Easy, Efficient, Cool. I'm just happy with it. It realy makes my customer to feel urgency and therefore making more sales.

Haichee Storefont

I have tried plenty of countdown timer apps before and I think this one serve my site best. Great app I highly recommend it!

DaddyDogCare

App so far is great~ and i love it becuase the funcionality is spot on with being user friendly and taking care of needs

YouEnvyMe.Club

I prayed to Jesus Christ for Him to find me the best app for my store. I'd
been looking for this type of app for a great deal of my day and I was happy to learn that Kilatech offered it. I have the count down for my products and it works absolutely AMAZING so I just KNEW that this one would do and it does and it's FREE.

I am SO amazed at how professional it looks and how well it works. I have great confidence in the Kilatech brand and will shop their store to see what else they have to offer. Please download this app. You will NOT be sorry. The results will simply BLOW YOU AWAY! Kilatech make some of the VERY BEST APPS on here. Don't even waste your time, looking for competition because there IS NONE! I'm SOLD!

July 11, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. As you are using the both apps, I have synchronized two timers. to work on the time set on Countdown Timer Ultimate application. If you wish to separate the two timers again, send me a message. Thank you.

Twelve Drops

Amazing App For Shopify Platform
Highly Recommended
Simple Yet Elegant
Very Useful to create scarcity

Give It A Shot

Molly Mae Trade

Set up in just a few minutes, nice choice of styles, just had to work out the full duration in hours. Great little app :)

40Clothing

Liked the design when I looked at it, going to see how it in action soon. Good colorful eye catching design.