Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

Poshpoms

Excellent customer service.
Helped me via what app position the countdown timer and also helped me with some coding.
Thanks Liam

demanez beauty

Application incroyable je recommande je travaille dessus facilement et simple de les contacter tres gentil!

WickyDeez

At first our Add to Cart button got disabled upon using the countdown timer for the first time. However Akila from Support got back to us quickly and fixed the issue. Not only did Akila fixed this smoothly, Akila offered to help reposition our Add to Cart button which was out of whack due to previous apps made by other developers which messed up our theme's code. As you can see, Akila went way above and beyond to also help us fix an issue outside of the Countdown Timer ultimate app! We are greatful for their assistance and highly recommend this app and the team's services!

Tratamento Bionase

Relly good, i was going to use the free version anyway i think is the best timer in shopify, will definely buy it

The Club Olive

By using this app, I am able to increase conversion from my store traffic to 3x. The only issue I observed is it impacts the page speed a bit.

ByHan

I personally enjoyed this timer App very much. The design of it was super awesome. What's better than this is that the customer service is extraordinary. Very top-notched app

Santijuela

i really like it, looks clean and pro. Maybe clients really think that is an offer, ihope that it was the case hahah

Sure Found

so far so good, it very easily set up the countdown timer and gave me a lot of options for the style. i like it the colors and fonts and different display options. let's hope it helps with increasing sales though - that's still the most important!!

Hair Ever More

It is very helpful tool on my e-commerce works, and good price in my view, and there are variety UI and functions for make customizing timer on e-commerce.

FH Ferreterías

Excellent app! Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20