4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable countdown timer feature, ideal for sales and promotions. They commend its easy installation, setup, and device compatibility. The scheduling and appearance modification options enhance store professionalism. Merchants report increased sales due to the urgency it creates among customers. The app is also praised for its affordability and efficient customer support.

January 10, 2024

Good and friendly service!! App works very good no problems

Bubble Blaster
Germany
10 months using the app
November 9, 2023

Amazing service thanks

Shhh Silk
May 26, 2023

The app is simple as it is. Customer support is 5 stars. The issue is solved quickly in less than 24 hours. I highly recommend it.

Lola&Lykke
Finland
2 months using the app
April 28, 2023

Highly recommend, first class service! Help me on WhatsApp in a second. Recommend from Israel !!!!!!

Drice תכשיטים
Israel
9 months using the app
July 26, 2023

Works great, I had a small bug when I first installed it, and the designer quickly fixed it for me. It's a very easy to use little program!I would recommend it.

Minooy
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 hour using the app
April 18, 2023

Countdown Timer Ultimate adds urgency to sales and promotions, with customizable designs and mobile compatibility. Highly recommended!

WHACK Sports
About 13 hours using the app
Edited June 23, 2019

Just what I needed!!! Very impressive with great functionality. You can change times, colors, everything. Thank you!

I liked the ease of use

DenverSurvival
December 30, 2019

Top......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Discount-Catcher
Germany
Edited June 23, 2019

I used this app to help me create urgency in my customers. It's very professional looking and sophisticated looking. I'm very blessed to have found it. It is very easy to implement. I'm so excited to have it! Truly grateful! Great app! Shop at www.YouEnvyMe.Club

YouEnvyMe.Club
About 3 years using the app
June 17, 2019

I have used several countdown timer apps before. Undoubtedly this is the best one I found so far. Thank you!

heirliftballoons