Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

Huellitas Store

I used this app. Is excelente. Very nice, easy and cool. Congratuletions and i have need more app this.

HugSee Store

Added this app just today, few mins later I asked about repositioning my timer. literally 2 mins after, I got a message from Akila and my problem is solved. I hope all apps are like this! they have best customer support and really good app as well! Lifesaver!

Kinky Toy Store

This is one very well thought out app that creates immediate urgency enticing your customers to buy. Very easy to install, he it this app running within seconds of the installation. Thank to the Kilatech team for all their hard work creating this very useful countdown timer.

charlesshop

I used and gave my lot, I was looking for some, but it did not work, this did not help me much helped!

Rezzy's Closet

This app helped with creating urgency. The counter is very easy to use and simple to create. The auto placement works well as it shows in the right places thank you

Bornforbeauty

My sell has increase by 25% !! All thank to this app. Overall very satisfied with it. Must need app to your store .

Fomo Fam

It's a great app for providing scarcity to customers deciding whether or not to buy a product from the store.

Aeternum-Casing

So far its amazing! I love the sleek design and how perfectly it places itself under every product. Highly recommend!

BEACH AVE ™

Your app does not work, 3h before the promotion of my online store and 6h after downloading it.

your email address you provide does not make sence either "webmaster@localhost"

Very well done

June 29, 2019

Hello Johann De Zan,

You have reviewed my app thinking of something else. I am pretty sure that this review is not intended about my app.
I am the developer, Akila D Perera.
My emails are,
kilatechapps@gmail.com
akiladarshanap@gmail.com
akilamatrix@gmail.com

All our applications are served using www.kilatechapps.com.

I have displayed my details in app store page and in the application interface.

We don't have any relation to "webmaster@localhost" text.. :)

Can you please double check whether this review intend for us?

Here is our FB page. https://www.facebook.com/kilatechapps/
Looking forward for quick response.

Thank you!

Cat Lovers Accessories

I'm currently using app to motivate buyers. It works great, with many ways to personalize, and easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10