Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate | Reviews

by KILATECH

Multi-purpose product countdown timer [Black Friday Special]

Santomaro Design

Very fast assistance, well trained staff, very functional app! I can absolutely recommend you Countdown Timer. The staff changed our theme to improve the interface and the functionality of the timer, in the required pages.

Smart Technology

Es la aplicación mas completa en funcionalidad y personalizable en estetica sobre contadores de Shopify, tambien tengo que destacar un SUPER SERVICIO, es agil y completo, me han ayudado con asuntos de mi web incluso fuera de su aplicación, sin duda LA MEJOR EXPERIENCIA.
No duden en elegir su servicio, estan realmente comprometidos.
GRACIAS. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It is the most complete application in functionality and customizable in aesthetics on Shopify counters, I also have to highlight a SUPER SERVICE, it is agile and complete, they have helped me with my website even outside of its application, without a doubt THE BEST EXPERIENCE.
Do not hesitate to choose your service, you are really committed.

CRABABLE™

Amazing service. Keep up the good work! Very supportive, reliable customer service. We hope to use this app on some of our stores.

Bovvary

Great app and amazing team! I needed help with customizing the countdown section, and the team was very quick to respond and assist me - very kind and professional!

Euro Rich Foodmart

I couldn't figure out how to use the app myself but thank goodness Akila was there to assist me. Hands down awesome customer support! Would definitely recommend this app :) Thanks so much Akila!

matsui skin lightening Japan

excellent . no doubt about it.if utilized correctly 100% you will see a noticable increase in sales .ts easy to set up.just awesome and customer service is great too i spoke to them on whatsapp. thank you.

HAPPY WILMA

Amazing app, amazing team, amazing support.
We couldn‘t be happier with the service. The countdown runs smoothly and looks amazing. 5+ star recommendation!

Lazy Shopaholics

Not very satisfied with the app as it is not user friendly with safari but the customer service is excellent.

ShopRight

The application works great + the price is very good, and the most important thing is that the support is AMAZING. I had a few coding problems and Akila fixed them for me super fast, less than a minute, and he is very nice and professional. I highly recommend it!

Poshpoms

Excellent customer service.
Helped me via what app position the countdown timer and also helped me with some coding.
Thanks Liam