Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

leniva

this app is awesome, I asked for help and the team solved my problem in a couple of minutes! really helpful

Smartybody

Good app for count down. Have cool features and options.
Good support fast and professional.
Recommended.

iKwōted

We couldn't be happier with our Kilatech partnership. Our customers absolutely love it, and Kilatech has been incredibly easy to work with and a tremendous partner for our business.

Discount-Catcher

Top......................................................................................................................................................................................................

daqctilshop

Nice very good app i really like it..
Hopefully it works til the end
Recommended to other people tryit

La Touraine

This app helped me run a successful sale with the countdown timer. I would recommend using this app for others.

Hairstylee

I used this app and it helped me improve my sales. The thing that i like the most is that you can customized as you see fit. I highly recommend to use it.

Dsw Virtual

For now, I only used for a few time. Later I will put my opinion after I have more experience with this app

Emam Supersale

I used this app to help me do offers. I really like how it does counter. It would be nice if it did more offer better

A.W.B. Pulseiras

Really good design and options, simple to configure, and some nice plusses! I've never needed the support, but it's noticeable that the team is active and likely supportive. And it's reasonably priced! Recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12