Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

by MLVeda

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

Brandsoless

Very flexible, easy to operate, resolves a lot of issues for me in terms of multi currency pricing. I did not see any other application as good as this. The support provided by the the team & specifically by Yash was excellent.

Queen of Ants

Very helpful and useful app. I have dealt with Yash Patel and he was also very helpful to resolve some issues and help me to understand how to use the app.

The Tapping Tapir Sdn Bhd

Pretty good and convenience app.
Thank you Yash!

nextCIGAR

Darshit/Yash has been excellent help and this app works perfectly. Customer Service great and they will make sure everything is in perfect order for prices to show correctly in every country that I'm operating in.

Les Saints Perdu

Great App, Yash was great help

AWANA

It´s a great app if you want different prices for different countries, and not just an automatic convertion. It takes a little time for the app team to set it up, but it's worth it. I´ve also received a call from their team and Yash Patel was nice to show me around and help me with all my questions. I´m completly satisfied and it´s just what I was looking for!

Slayed Crown

I wanted to set different prices for different countries and came across multi country pricing app. It's the only app in the Shopify app store that does this! They setup all the products I wanted to have different prices for. I scheduled a demo after installation where Yash explained in detail and answered all my questions. He also offered to setup more products for my store after he showed me how to. You also get a free currency converter app with the multi country pricing app. Their customer service is great. Yash let me know I could contact him with anymore questions after the demo. This app is worth the subscription and I look forward to it helping me expand and grow my brand globally.

Nature Unite

This app is a life-saver for anyone who wants to sell Shopify globally. Yash at Mlveda has been amazing giving us support, these guys are pros! *****

www.joyofwriting.com

I have used this app and the team also helped in customizing the app. I am happy with the services and as well as the app.
My only request to the team is to enable currency based on delivery address rather than on location of login or IP of user.

The Real Man.

GREAT APP. Must use for everyone who is selling in different countries without creating multiple stores. One of the support person Yash Patel assisted in the setup and explaining about the whole app. Really he was very useful. Quite seemless experience. 5stars

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23