Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

by MLVeda

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

Ankoss Electronics

This is what I have been looked for. Highly recommended app for selling in different countries, in a choosing price that can generate more profit. Yash was of a great help, I highly appreciate him and also recommend this app.

Anna Klose Hamburg

So far the App works well and I was thrilled to get a personal intro to the functions of the app by Yash! Nice customer service helping extensively with the set-up etc.

Quatre

Amazing app, my store's conversion rate has increased so much!
Yash is extremely helpful and answered all my questions and concerns. He walked me through the app on a call and it is very simple to use - prices can be edited at any time as well. Would definitely recommend this app, great experience overall!

Oh My Hemp

The apps works and the response from the team was very good for me :)
Fixed any issues I had and were very friendly.

KORITE

Watch your store with this group. They left a test product live with inaccurate pricing, available for sale. Their setup and sloppy work cost our store hundreds of dollars with a customer who purchased the test product. Do not trust them in your system.

Noesa

This app helps me to sell internationally. Yash team and assist my team through call and email, they're super fast responses. Recommended.

Autologue Design

The multicurrency options offered are very good. I also had great help from Yash who assisted us with all concerns. Just one issue- you have to let go of your 'buy now' button since the app is not compatible with it.

PEAK NUTRITION LTD

We have very good experience with this app, using it since 2017. Support is super fast and helpful, thank you.

ÉsahTea

Really good customer service, highly recommended. They do everything you just need to install it. Also, app works perfectly

Tres Gardenias

I have had a great experience with the app, and the support is always very fast, Thanks Yash Pastel for your support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41