Multi Country Pricing

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

$29/month. 15-day free trial.

Doenvang

Thank you for the help, this app is handy, and they are accommodating. The team is helping and answering questions very fast.

Vapes Bars Shop

I have used many apps like this but I removed it. This app is very good and easy to use, the support team are always available.

DAANA

The reason I rate this app 2 stars is that it is outdated for Shopify Themes 2.0, for which the app isn't working for the moment. The support was friendly and I think this application would solve my problem if it was available for Shopify 2.0. Unfortunate.

January 18, 2022

Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Our entire app's team is working towards making the app work for Shopify Themes 2.0. I am glad to inform you that it is almost ready and is in beta testing. The app will definitely be available for Shopify Themes 2.0 store within a few days. We will update you about this very soon!

Happy International Selling! :)

Best Regards,
Reshma
Customer Success Manager
MLVeda

P E S H C E

They do not get free trial, 11 days to finish it still waiting to setup. We send many e-mails but no one return back.

January 17, 2022

Hi there,

Our Customer Success Executive - JayaKrishnan had send multiple emails to info@peshce.com for getting confirmation to proceed with the app setup 12 days back. Also, replies have been sent to the same email for each query that you have shared on support@mlveda.com.

Can you please check your email or share any other email id on which we can communicate?

Cheers,
Reshma
Customer Success Manager
MLVeda

VBtest2021

It's a really nice app and help me to achieve my requirement. Great app easy to setup.
Thank you Vijay.

REFA GIDA

Farklı ülkeler için tek bir yerden fiyat ayarlaması yapabilme konusunda çok güzel bir uygulama, işimizi görüyor. Müşteri ilişkileri olarak çok hızlı dönüş yapıyorlar bundan çok memnunuz. Teşekkür ediyoruz...

PETITE SIMONE

The staff are very enthusiastic to help me solve the problem, and the problem is solved very quickly.

PANGO & LINN.

It did what it had to do, when I needed it :-) the support team is absolutely wonderful, very helpful!

AGELESS GALAXY

very easy to use and convenient, definitely works for a brand like us. customer service is also quick and very helpful.

MOUSTIER

great customer service and great tool, exactly what was looking for and very helpful when I needed some advices or changes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50