Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

by MLveda

Set different prices for different countries.

Toddlekind

Don´t believe the reviews. What they do is the most amazing customer support for the installation of this app. Then they ask you a 100 times straight away to review them 5 stars. I was reluctant and told them I wanted to wait until I had used the app. I am glad I waited. The app has had multiple problems, take mine for example now. I am paying for a multicurrency app but my UK store is showing EUROS not STERLING. I told them over 12 hours ago and no response. Their customer service time is ridiculously slow, the app is full of bugs. All this and my site is still in silent launch stage. I dread to think how it could go on. I am shopping around.....

ALso, the developers are clever, they will not let you leave a 1 star review

Myeisha Namibia

In the end we didn't need the app anymore but it worked 100%. The support from the staff was great. This app can only be recommeded.

SORA

We did not end up using the app as it was not quite right for our specific store, but the support was fantastic and Darshit was there to help us every step of the way.

SmileMiddle1

Great app and customer support. Special thanks to Darshit for helping through the entire process....

Hentley - Personalised Handmade Leather Goods

This app offers some great functionality and their service is excellent.

Whenever I've had a problem they always come and help resolve it quickly.

Gooseberry Intimates

This app helps to setup different pricing for different countries. Very happy with their support. Thank you

BlendJet Test

Hello. This is really great to be able to set custom prices per country. Another great app from Rajesh and his team! Thanks again!

Mocana Yoga

I found the installation process very easy because Rajesh skyped me and helped me throughout the entire process. Excellent service! Highly recommended :D

Private Storey

This app is amazing! They convert my price to the designated country of the customer. Rajesh, also helped me out in adding another app so they can checkout in the same currency. He has been really helpful for our business! Thank you for that!

Registration Mart

The app has a very good customer support. They assisted me in setting up the app and even helped me how to use the app in the best way. Like setting the product prices inclusive of the shipping rates and offering free shipping internationally. My international abandoned checkouts have started reducing already!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9