Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

by MLVeda

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

VAGUE

I love this app. It works great and the service is good. they do a demo where they explain how to use the app and setup the products different prices. This the only app that lets you set different prices for different countries. Thank you yash for the service!

Botched Ink®

I'm really pleased seeing how this app works, being able to add different prices for different countries has been very helpful. Thanks Yash for you support and advice with the set up

beauty-nut

Great experience! Yash was so helpful. We had issues installing the app and he fixed it for us. Highly recommended! If you want multi-pricing currency for your store not based on currency exchnage this will do the job.

Baeskinco

Multi Country Pricing is amazing app has helped solve a huge issue for me! The developers were very good to work with.

nök bön

Multi Country Pricing is an excellent app! it solve me a HUGE problem i had with multi pricing strategy. Also great service to solve any inquire i had with it! Thank you Yash Patel!

Lower Park

So far so good. I dealt with Yash Patel during my set-up and he was thorough and responsive. The app generally seems good so far.

OTHERWARE by Pentatonic

Great functionality. Little tricky to make work perfectly, but the MLVeda team are very helpful. Works with Shopify multicurrency which makes this an amazing feature for international customer user experience.

Jouer by Simone

Great app that does what it says. Yash, Darshit and Reshma were really helpful with the set up and installation.

The BluArmor Helmets

We use this app which fulfills the requirement, Good support form the team [ Mr.Yash Patel ] to help on issues. Expert even better support on timelines, if you can improve. Overall its good.

molamodel

Using the app for about a week and very satisfied with it. We're using it to test the impacts of different prices for different countries to our business model.

The setup took 4-5 days and I had a good demo call with Yash Patel that answered my questions.

It's not perfect because there's some limitations also during to Shopify rules. One of them is that the price in the checkout process is the price of the Shopify store, not the price that the client saw in the product page. They have another app that might help for that, but know I'm focusing on testing the different price to different countries.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24