4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its automatic detection and display of local currency prices, enhancing the global shopping experience. It's praised for its ease of use, affordability, and ability to boost international sales. Features like market setting, currency display control, and multi-language price translation are highlighted. The customer support team is commended for their prompt and helpful responses. Merchants also value its specific pricing feature for different countries, making it a useful tool for businesses not ready for Shopify Plus. It's recommended for resolving currency conversion issues and updating pricing across multiple countries simultaneously.

Edited June 20, 2023

I have been using the MLVeda Multi Currency app for my Shopify store for a few months now and I am very happy with it. The app is easy to install and set up, and it works seamlessly with my store. I especially appreciate the fact that the app automatically detects the customer's location and displays prices in their local currency. This makes it easy for customers to shop in my store and makes it more likely that they will complete a purchase.

The app also offers a number of other features that I find helpful, such as the ability to set different markets, the ability to show or hide the currency converter, and the ability to translate prices into multiple languages. It is a reliable and easy-to-use app that has helped me to expand my reach to our target markets.

Plus, the app is very affordable.The app offers excellent customer support. I have had a few questions about the app and the customer support team has always been quick to respond and helpful.

Naturaltrades
7 months using the app
September 8, 2023

I recently integrated the Multicurrency app into my Shopify store, and I must say, it's been a game-changer for my business. Not only does it enhance the shopping experience for my international customers, but it also comes with outstanding customer support, exemplified by Anmol.

The Multicurrency app seamlessly adds currency conversion to my store, allowing customers from around the world to view product prices in their preferred currency. This feature alone has significantly boosted my international sales. The app is easy to install and configure, making it hassle-free for store owners like me who want to cater to a global audience.

What truly sets this app apart, however, is the exceptional customer support I received from Anmol. When I encountered an issue during setup, Anmol was quick to respond and went above and beyond to help me resolve it. His prompt and knowledgeable assistance made the entire process smooth and stress-free. It's rare to find such dedicated and responsive support, and I genuinely appreciate it.

In summary, the Multicurrency app is a must-have for any Shopify store looking to expand its reach globally. It's user-friendly, effective, and backed by a team that genuinely cares about their customers. I couldn't be happier with my experience, and I highly recommend this app to fellow Shopify store owners.

Thank you, Anmol, and the entire Multicurrency team, for your outstanding work and support!

Talitha
10 days using the app
June 27, 2023

The best workaround for specific pricing in different countries while we aren't ready yet for Shopify Plus. The team is super responsive and helpful, and they resolve issues within 24 hours! Yes, using this app does have its drawbacks due to a lot of incompatibilities with other apps, so I hope they can come up with a way around it in the future.

Velvette
About 2 years using the app
May 2, 2023

I leave my feedback not immediately after installation, but after a certain period of using the application. I want to tell about the situation we are facing, perhaps it will help someone when making a decision about using the application.
I installed the app, and set different prices for different regions. I had a number of questions, but no contact option for support Then I signed up for a paid subscription and then the most interesting thing began.

The application made changes to the card of each product in my shop on shopify, after which each product turned out to be not in 2 variants, but in 22 variants, then all these changes were broadcast to my Facebook business account, and from there to Instagram. Thus, complete confusion began in my social networks, buyers began to write and ask why I have different prices everywhere, some on the website, others on Facebook and Instagram.

I tried contacted the support service with my problem but no contact option over Live Chat that's really worst about this app,

The result is that the application has confused all my sales sources (product card on the shopify website, Facebook business, Instagram store), I have decided to stop using this application.

I will leave an addition to the review:

The entire test period was completely spent by me.

I just didn't need any changes from the application in my social networks and the product card on the site. However, these changes have occurred, which has absolutely destroyed my sales channels! I contacted the Shopify support service and received a response from them that the changes on the site were indeed made by the application!

SPIRITUAL-JOURNEY
41 minutes using the app
MLVeda replied May 3, 2023

Hi admin,

We did not receive any issue request from your end and we cross-checked our Live support button and everything is working fine.

The app was used on the store for just 40 minutes. Feedback left is immediately within 40 minutes of installation.

Furthermore, during the onboarding process, it is mentioned that the app works for online stores only and it will create the country variants for different product prices that are set in the app's admin.

Feel free to contact us at support@mlveda.com and we will be glad to assist you if you are looking ahead to set different prices for different countries and increase your sales internationally.

Best Regards,
Reshma
Customer Success Manager | MLVeda

May 25, 2023

The support team help me with other app which is developed by them.
After they fixed my issues, I told the support that I need an accurate price to single market on my website.

Jayakrishnan, a nice guy from the support team, told me that it's hard to set an exchanged rate by myself on that auto-converter app.
Thus, he suggested me Multi Country Pricing app which is totally fit my needs!
Jayakrishnan spent whole afternoon to help me deal with those issues, they are really a wonderful support team !

NN Vapor
Hong Kong SAR
24 days using the app
December 20, 2022

The app works great! When I first installed it, it didn't seem to work with my store theme but their people respond quickly and fix it. Now the app can display different prices based on different countries correctly. Cheers!

SwellPro Store
China
About 1 month using the app
July 14, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing a demonstration given by Vijay Patel, and I must say it was truly exceptional. From the moment he started, Vijay exuded a sense of professionalism, courtesy, and genuine warmth that instantly put everyone at ease.

Vijay's presentation skills were truly remarkable. He effortlessly captured the attention of the audience with his engaging demeanor and clear communication style. His ability to explain complex concepts in a simple and concise manner was truly commendable. Not once did I feel overwhelmed or confused during his demonstration. Instead, I found myself captivated by his knowledge and expertise.

What impressed me the most about Vijay was his exceptional level of preparation. It was evident that he had invested a significant amount of time and effort in understanding the product or subject matter he was presenting. His thorough understanding and command over the topic were evident in the way he effortlessly answered questions and provided in-depth explanations.

Naturalfab
About 1 month using the app
April 4, 2023

It's an amazing solution to the online store and it's great to be able to set prices according to country. The only problem is that multi country prices will not reflect in the POS app, this applies to any 3rd party as Shopify has not developed this yet. The customer service team are incredibly helpful, I managed to schedule a meeting within 8 hours, I spoke to a great team who knows what they're talking about!

Ocean Sole
About 18 hours using the app
September 17, 2023

I can't help but express my gratitude for the Multi Country Pricing app and the exceptional support I received from Vijay. This app has truly been a game-changer for my Shopify store.

The automatic detection of customer locations and seamless display of prices in their local currency is a standout feature. Not to mention, the app's easy installation, cost-effectiveness, and top-notch customer support are simply unbeatable.

I've found it invaluable for tailoring pricing to different countries, all without the need for Shopify Plus. The app's swift resolution of technical issues and ability to update prices across multiple countries simultaneously is a major time-saver.

Managing international pricing and selling globally has never been this efficient. Setting up pricing strategies is now a breeze, thanks to this app.

If you're looking for a solution to streamline your pricing across different markets, look no further. I highly recommend the Multi Country Pricing app!

TheGreenArk
3 months using the app
June 9, 2023

Vijay and Shruti were super helpful! Even tho the app wasn't compatible with our theme at first, they went to work right away and everything was sorted in 30 minutes.

Really great customer support, it was so awesome how quickly everything was working smoothly!

Aeon Athletics