Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

by MLveda

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

Cotton Rack

I have been using Multi Country Pricing App for past 3 months and the entire experience has been very smooth so far. The application does exactly what it is required to do in the cleanest and easiest possible way. The team is quite responsive and helpful too. Had been interacting with Yash and he was always able to sort out our queries and provide on the spot solutions. Shall definitely recommend the application to everyone looking to enhance their international reach.

Opatra

The app is very useful, help to control product prices and show to customers different currency price, even by country what i added. Yash is very helpful as always and the app is working smoothly. Highly recommended and perfectly works with the multi currency checkout as well.

Ave Maria / AVM

The support team is active and very fast. The app works perfectly and with out any bugs. Special thanks to Reshma from the support team

elline Switzerland

Great app - finally we have a correct pricing in different coutnries. Thanks for your support Reshma and Ravi!

Smartliners

The team at MLVeda are very easy to work with and got the app configured for our store in no time. The app works as expected, allowing us to maintain specific set pricing for each region, and not solely relying on a simple exchange rate, allowing us to maximize revenues.

Melanin Skin Food

I was forever looking for a solution on how to use different currencies with different prices for different locations. I wanted a solution that automatically shows the home currency of wherever the client is based, which usually only is available when you have the shopify enterprise plan.

Then I found this app and it makes life so much easier, it comes with a cost, but it's worth it. One central app to manage all your currencies and different prices for different currencies. (e.g. selling a serum in the US for $100, and in Europe for 50 Euro).

Customer service is excellent! Quick and speedy response. Reshma was my contact and always helpful, we had a 15 mins onboarding call where she explained everything and even offered me other apps that are super helpful for my store.

Ollie and Mia

Excellent customer service however installing this app will mean you cannot use your Facebook Advertising - product feed. I would definitely re-install this app again if they have this fixed.

SPLENDORE

Everything is great!! Is easy to set up and the team help is better. you can schedule a call with them and they patiently explain you and answer all your questions specially Reshma attention. thank you !

imexlasers

Good support & easily reachable! They solved each & every issue we had while using the app. Highly recommended!

severenature

this demo was helpful and the app is great. Will recommend for every store. Helps with multi countries

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19