Multi Country Pricing

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

$29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

nordecollection

I love this app! It makes your set-up a breeze. It is good for new online retailers like me. Plus, their service team is always there to provide support whenever needed. Thank you, Sonali, for a wonderful experience. Problem solved!

Bert Frank

Time spent using app About 2 years

The app is super easy to setup and use. Their YouTube tutorials are a great help for any aspects that aren't 100% self-explanatory. If ever you do need human support, their team respond quickly and efficiently (and politely!! they're a great team to work with) .

WatchBoyz

Location South Africa

Harun was awesome in assisting me! Yes, the app does create variants, but it's the only workaround that works!

Hello Lunch Lady

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 6 years

Helpful app - we have been using it for many years now with no issues. The team are helpful via the chat service.

oldcaptainnautic

Location Spain

La aplicación no era compatible con mi plantilla, pero el equipo de suporte ha estado genial en ayudarme a solucionar los problemas y ahora la aplicación funciona perfectamente con mi tema.

THEYA Healthcare

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 3 years

App is temperamental and can malfunction on our site. But the support I received when I had an issue was great, Sonali was extremely quick to respond to my urgent query and was kind and helpful and eager to assist, great customer service. Thank you Sonali.

Genius Books

Time spent using app 1 day

I have worked with MLVeda in the past (Multi Currency Switcher), and when I discovered Multi Country Pricing, I was delighted. Their apps work as advertised, their support is immediate, and they resolved my problems with great care. I highly recommend this app.

Clutch-It Handbags

Time spent using app About 2 months

I love this app. It helped me mange my Pricing in the best way given the nature of my business. The customer service is exceptional. Apps like this are such a blessing for small busiensses.

Mycellmart.com

Location United Arab Emirates

Very useful apps for global pricing and it helped to generate more sales and i am enjoying it And Mr.yash helped me uploading bulk products Thanks

Alphabet For Humanity

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is so amazing and will provide you assistance right away. They will provide you with accurate information and will update you according to the time that they promised. Sonali and the rest, I forgot all their names, are professional and accommodating. Sagar from Developer Team updates you with the ticket according to the time that they promised. You may encounter incompatible apps with Multicountry Pricing but their team will help you fix that. The interface of the app is user-friendly as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57