Reviews (677)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing international shopping by displaying prices in the customer's currency. It's easy to use, install, and offers features like market setting and price translation. Despite occasional glitches, the customer support team is praised for their prompt and knowledgeable help. It's affordable and provides value, especially for setting specific pricing in different countries. Its consistent performance indicates reliability.

July 1, 2024

Harun was super helpful and fixed my issues immediately without the stress and also very kind and supportive in the process. The app has served my business very well, the team are great and always there when you need them to jump on and sort something out. Highy recommended app.

Amber Maxwell Official
About 1 year using the app
June 4, 2024

Harun was very helpful, polite and quick in resolving my problem. Thank you, i am very happy with this app and assistance i get whenever i need it.

Tanti Ceramics
Türkiye
Almost 4 years using the app
May 24, 2024

5 stars are not enough! The support of mlveda.com is incredible! The app is worth every euro one has to pay for it, and the support is top of the top class!! Thank you so much Harun Gorry, your support and the comunication was reference class!! Never thought that my shop-problem could be solved that fast and professionel!!

HIPPOPLUS®
Germany
6 months using the app
April 15, 2024

Works well for what we need. The support is also quite responsive and has fixed any issues we have had.

CSHE
Almost 4 years using the app
July 2, 2024

Thanks to Amol for supporting. He is very polite and explanatory. Dealt with me patiently. I appreciate the time taken to assist me. Thank you very much

Otrera Bags
Türkiye
Almost 2 years using the app
June 18, 2024

It was a great help. Definitely cleared all my doubts. Thank you Harun Rashid.

Bombaim
5 months using the app
April 25, 2024

The worst support you can expect at the time of unsubscribing. Been trying to unsubscribe for more than a month their support team still says it's in process.
Be very careful when you are subscribing. They will delay from their side and keep charging you.

Project Pencil
Pakistan
8 months using the app
MLVeda replied April 30, 2024

Hi,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Our records indicate that our agent responded to your inquiry 3 months ago regarding the removal of the app from your store and halting subscription charges. For your reference, please review the email thread sent by support@mlveda.com.

It's important to note that according to Shopify's regulations if the app remains on your store, subscription charges will continue automatically. We understand this may be frustrating, and we're here to provide further clarification and assistance.

Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@mlveda.com with any questions or concerns you may have. We're committed to ensuring a smooth resolution for you.

Best Regards,
Reshma
Customer Success Manager
MLVeda

April 22, 2024

The app is one of the best apps to handle multi country pricing. The support is helpful from setup to resolving any issues. Keep up the great work.

Aida by Priyanka Jain
26 days using the app
April 30, 2024

Worst app experience, its been 11 days havent received a solution to my issue since then, the tech team is apparently still working on it they keep on asking for 24 hours every 24 hours. The moment we turn it on sizes disappear and the currency switcher also isnt working properly.

Ragavi
14 days using the app
MLVeda replied May 2, 2024

Hi Shreya,

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you've experienced. I understand the frustration caused by the delay in resolving the issue with your store. Our developer has been diligently working on it.

Upon investigation, it became apparent that the heavily customized theme of your store was conflicting with the app code, leading to the issue you encountered. Our developer has been focused on finding a solution that ensures the app aligns seamlessly with your store's unique setup, facilitating your international sales growth.

If you're considering a change in the theme in the near future, we're committed to making sure the app works smoothly with your updated setup.

Thank you for your understanding and feel free to reach out to us at support@mlveda.com for any queries.

Best Regards,
Reshma

March 18, 2024

Been using this app for 6 year. Support team is always helpful when there are errors.

1%talent