Multi Country Pricing

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

$29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Vitesse Global LTD

So far so good. Reshma's comm's have been timely and helpful. We're using this app together with two other MLVeda apps, all three are installed and running. I may update this review in a few days, once we have lived with the product a bit but for now, I have zero complaints and the process has been smooth - may it continue!

Byron Bond

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We are using the multi currency and auto switch currency app. It looks promising and there are also some extra features that were interesting. It would be good with a page where you could see all prices and all stock for the countries at the same time to get an overview. It would be even better if the fields were editable.
Thank you Reshma for the live demo, it was very helpful

Calypso PH

Location Philippines

We would like to personally thank the MLVeda team, especially Reshma for the consistent great support. They reply to our queries and give assistance in a timely manner. Keep up the good work!

Anagra Trade Ltd.

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 3 years

Great customer support and although being skeptical at the beginning , their app works perfect! Keep up the great work

Xoan Viqueira

Location Spain

a highly recommended app if you want your sales to grow internationally. I am very happy with the service and the results.

chembay

Location Sri Lanka

Short and sweet presentation about the Multi Country Pricing app and cleared my doubts,
Thanks Reshma Bhagwani

Zeoveda Herbals

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am using Multi Country Pricing app with their Auto Currency Switcher app.

Really satisfied with their service. Reshma explained the details very nicely.

They got back to us in no time and resolved our issues. I highly recommend this app and mlveda to all store owners selling worldwide.

Thanks Reshma and mlveda team! I appreciate their work!!!

Nektaria

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Multi Country Pricing app is really a great and fantastic app.
It works exactly how I wanted to work, the support by Reshma is amazing and helpful.

I highly recommend to Store owners who want to sell internationally!

litshipping

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good support by Reshma. Nice tool to sell internationally.

I am using their Auto Currency Switcher and Multi Country Pricing app and I am thinking to use Multi Currency Checkout app as well! Now, I am sure my customer experience will be really great with all these apps.

Thanks a lot, Reshma and team!

Girly Book Club

This app does exactly what i needed and does it well. The onboarding with Reshma outstanding and Reshma explained everything in clear detail.

Highly recommend this app both for its functionality and the team behind it.

Fantastic work!