Multi Country Pricing

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

$29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kareeta

My experience with MLveda has been fantastic. I needed to display different prices for my products for different countries. This seemed to be an uphill task. However Moved made it very easy.
Not only that the app. is very user friendly, but the support is amazing. I could call Amrish (the developer) and speak with him on the phone. He called me back with questions for an urgent change that I requested. All this very much on time. Thank you Amrish. I will definitely recommend Amrish and MLveda.

Quintana Roo

Amrish got all of the coding completed and functioning within 24 hours. We also purchased the Currency Switcher and they integrated that with our theme in less than 24 hours. We did run into some issues with adding new products, but that was corrected quickly after bringing it to Amrish's attention. They also did some more editing for us to take the variation out of the cart as we just did not like the look of it. Overall it's a great product with a great support team and we can't wait to see what it does for our shop.

Mars Zorba

The app works perfectly! I stoped using it due to my country's economic situation and the fact that Shopify has no platform to work with Argentinian currency check out platform, but I highly recommend the app for countries selling in USD. The app's Customer Service has improved notably, responding super fast and solving any possible issue that appeared, even when I already had deactivated the app from my website. Thank you and till next time!

The Rainforest Co

really good support team, they helped to add the prices I needed for my regions within one day, super happy

Fitglow Cosmetics

Terrific app! Did exactly what we needed for our store. Wonderful support as well!

Munio Candela 2

Excellent customer service from app developers!

The Man Company

Does the job very well. And Amrish is our go to guy. Ask him anything and he will get it done in a jiffy. Thank you guys.

Makanifins Ca

Great App, nice customer services on some change request I asked like having the Sale icon only for the Country with a discount price. This is the kind of App that provides us an advantage using Shopify. No need to be a dev. Thanks Amrish and your team.

Bebangles Co

Updated review after usage: Note that all countries must have the same variant name (e.g. small / regular / large). You cannot have one variant that only displays for a particular country (e.g. for local: "small - 2 week waitlist" intl: "small - 6 week waitlist")

Original Review: The app works perfectly as it's described here, and the support has been really amazing. We even asked for a bit of extra help with getting the apps we currently had installed working, and they helped us out free of charge. 10/10, highly recommended.

Break Time Nautical

The app is great, it works like a charm. And the level of support is amazing (thank you so much, Amrish, for everything!)