Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

$29/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
MLVeda
4.7
June 26, 2020

It solves my desire to set different pricing for different countries and especially able to target Indian customers.

KhushbuBrand
Time spent using app: 18 days
Edited June 24, 2020

The Multi Country Pricing app is the step to-go if you want to grow your business internationally. The customer service is amazing, the team is always willing to help you with any inquiry. Today Yash solved all my questions and I learned how to set my prices for different countries. Thank you guys! Daniela.

HameshaJewelry
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 24, 2020

This app is perfect if you're selling worldwide and want to adjust your prices fairly according to that Country's pricing of their product. The customer service is absolutely amazing as well. They never make you feel abandoned

KINI
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 22, 2020

Works great, exactly as described. This is the only app on Shopify that allows custom pricing for each country (surprisingly there is really not other alternatives). Yash set up the app for me in a very quick and professional manner.

Dr. Woof Apparel
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited June 19, 2020

Very kind technical support! Radhesh Vayeda helped us daily to solve our problem as fast as possible. Thank you awesome app!

serenauziyel