4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing international shopping by displaying prices in the customer's currency. It's easy to use, install, and offers features like market setting and price translation. Despite occasional glitches, the customer support team is praised for their prompt and knowledgeable help. It's affordable and provides value, especially for setting specific pricing in different countries. Its consistent performance indicates reliability.

July 14, 2021

it's a very usefull app and save us a lot of time, the team's service is also very good, nice communcation, hope to cooperate with them in the future :)

JoyToy World
China
11 days using the app
October 23, 2018

This is exactly the app that I was looking for and needed for my online shop. The support team was very helpful and fast in fixing the issues and bugs before the launch of my online store. Although there are still a few minor glitches here and there, the support team has been very responsive all throughout. I hope that they fix the inventory issue with Shopify soon, since it's quite tedious to manually check and adjust inventory levels for the different price set-ups. Otherwise, I would highly recommend this app for shops that would like to have international reach.

INNÉ Studios
Philippines
10 days using the app
December 6, 2022

Nice app to use especially we need to set for separate local pricing between countries. App is quite easy to use. Great support from staff when you face issues.

HBA Tea
Singapore
10 days using the app
March 30, 2023

VERY SUPPORTIVE STAFF . I TALKED TO MR YASH LAST 2 ,3 DAYS ON EMAIL HE HAS REPLIED VERY SOON WITHOUT ANY DELAY AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM.

Bigboonstore
India
July 6, 2022

very useful, quick response, and cost-effective, it's one of the must-have apps to install if you're doing global sales.

DEPULEY
May 15, 2020

I was looking for an APP that allows my shop to sell products in different countries using different prices and express them in the local currency. This APP is the only one that allows us to do this.
Great service from their team that set up the app quickly, Yash Patel help me to understand how to configure the different settings through a demo via video call today, the APP is very user friendly. Good work. Thank you

EPIPHANY | SOCIETY
Italy
May 1, 2015

This is a very useful app and has truly 5 star support from the Developer offering free set up if it's beyond your abilities.

Hippie Chic California
May 17, 2019

Well what can i say... the WORST app ever and WORST service ever. This app completely messed up our website. we LOST 500€ on social adds and 4000€ on sales at least. They completely messed up the site... people could not add to cart it was all over the place! Avoid this and these unprofessional guys like the plaque!!!!!

Druids Golf
7 months using the app
April 8, 2021

The multicurrency options offered are very good. I also had great help from Yash who assisted us with all concerns. Just one issue- you have to let go of your 'buy now' button since the app is not compatible with it.

Autologue Design
India
7 months using the app
January 10, 2017

Terrific app! Did exactly what we needed for our store. Wonderful support as well!

Fitglow Cosmetics