Multi Country Pricing

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

$29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

IN YOUR SHOE

Th app is convenient and works extremely well to for meeting its purpose.
Also the support is helpful specially Bhavik who were professional and helpful.

Brook & Simon

Excellent app! I'm very satisfied with how it works and how easy is to upload different prices for different countries. Finally, I have solved the price issue on my website. Thank you very much.

Denimpack

Great option for my shop since my region doesn't support the shopify native multi currency. Setting up takes a while to get used to, but tech support is really responsive so I got all the info I need eventually.

Boujee People

The customer service is very good. Booked a call within 12 hours to show me how to use the app correctly. 10/10

JoyToy World

it's a very usefull app and save us a lot of time, the team's service is also very good, nice communcation, hope to cooperate with them in the future :)

Copper Clean, LLC

Vijay and the team did a good job setting up the app and walking us through the features. It's a good solution for what we are wanting to do.

Sweet Magnoliaa

It's a great app! Set up was done within 2 days. Bhavik & Yash were very helpful and they explained everything in detail. I am happy with this app!

NGAOS UK

Vijay was very kind and helpful. The app is working better than other apps that I tried previously. Everything is running smooth.

Salt and Sunscreen

Their support team is always super helpful and available to troubleshoot any issues your having. With this app, I'm able to set market prices according to the actual exchange rate without having to upgrade my Shopify store's subscription.

attolini

Thanks a lot Vijay for your help, everything is exactly as I asked. The team helped me and show me how the currency and a price was changed in all the country I asked for