Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

by Storeya

Collect Emails & Capture Leads With An Email Popup!

Quality Golf Cart Covers

We love how the discount code works!

Robinsons Nest

Super easy and fast to use; highly recommend giving this app a try!

Bleacher Creatures

What a great product and company. It was easy to use coupon pop on our store, and our customers have an easy time using the code. I highly recommend Coupon Pop.

Head Crack Nyc

I have been getting great support from the reps at this app, they have been very helpful with making sure my needs were tended too. I also have great results with emails collected, and conversions to sales are decent. Most important tome is the amount of email leads i am getting, I would say the increase has been over 1,000% per day.

Lyricxart

Easy setup thus far! Looking forward to a great partnership! Lyric X Art! https://lyricxart.com/

Certifiedshopaholic Com

Awesome hoping more free to come :)

Hockey Players For Humanity

Awesome app. Helped generate a lot of sales through social media

Mythic Crafts

I'm not a fan of their powered by links on the page at all.. but a little CSS takes care of that. I'd understand if it was free, but paying for an item and having their links on the popup is just confusing for my customers. That being said, it works fine and is doing a great job of building up my mailing list. The mailing list is giving me very good results!

Iridescent Gifts

Installed it for a a couple days now and collected quite a number of emails so it is definitely useful Easy to install and reliable.

Stronghold Storm

Does just what I needed it to do. Thank you.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36