Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

by Storeya

Collect Emails & Capture Leads With An Email Popup!

eleganceduweb

great and simple! ..................................................................................

plutosboutique.com.au

So Easy, great for people like me who don't have a big budget to pay other people and why would you with this extremely user friendly app. :-)

VaLlarey's Drobe

This Coupon Pop is very Nice. I like the little tab on the side that gives the person a choice to look at the popup. But the Pop up itself is very simple. I think for the price ($9.99 a month) I would expect more options. I have seen a lot of other Apps that cost way more $$$ but they tend to have more options. Needless to say I am not sure about the $$ I think I will look around and check out other options before I decide. All and all the Coupon is very nice and customer service is decent. So it all you want is a simple coupon pop design this may work for you. Today was my last day to decide if I wanted to keep it after the free trial and I think I'll pass for now. I might come back after I see what other options there are, as for feedback perhaps more options and looks for the pop. If there are more options and looks you should have a better way of showing that because I wasnt able to find them.

Quality Golf Cart Covers

We love how the discount code works!

Robinsons Nest

Super easy and fast to use; highly recommend giving this app a try!

Bleacher Creatures

What a great product and company. It was easy to use coupon pop on our store, and our customers have an easy time using the code. I highly recommend Coupon Pop.

Head Crack Nyc

I have been getting great support from the reps at this app, they have been very helpful with making sure my needs were tended too.

I also have great results with emails collected, and conversions to sales are decent. Most important tome is the amount of email leads i am getting, I would say the increase has been over 1,000% per day.

Lyricxart

Easy setup thus far! Looking forward to a great partnership!

Lyric X Art!

Certifiedshopaholic Com

Awesome hoping more free to come :)

Hockey Players For Humanity

Awesome app. Helped generate a lot of sales through social media

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36