Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

by Storeya

Collect Emails & Capture Leads With An Email Popup!

Elwood 101

I installed this app only a couple of days ago, and never leave a review immediately after installing , as all these apps seem to want you to do. Rather, I prefer to sit back and watch and see if the app brings in results, and I can say at the moment after only two full days of using it, it is certainly a worthwhile addition.

TheFearlesscowboy

I just started using it and hop it does what other people be saying about it. Risk are very high right now

Paradise Packs

This app is wonderful value it does exactly what it says it will and is fundamental for building an email list!

Luscious Lashes

I've been using this for a few days and I love it! Very easy to set up and user friendly. I'm looking forward to more features.

G....wane fashion house

I really love the app, its been a a few days but i am getting a positive feedback. It is very easy to install.

Olive & Mag

Excellent app! Easy to setup and use! Very helpful for email capture. Highly recommended this app for your store!

Lit Cosmetics

Have had this app running for about 1 week, very easy to use and excellent results so far, looking forward to continued success.

Rosconia

I added this app recently and was able to increase my mailing list. The setup was easy and the effectiveness is amazing.

KARISMA STORE

i love it just need to make sure if people will receive the coupon code as well to their provided emails

ZodiacFanatic

I love the Coupon Pop app!
It took a couple of minutes to install and customize and I already see an increase in leads and sales, so I would definitely recommend to install it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37