Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

by Storeya

Collect Emails & Capture Leads With An Email Popup!

Paradise Packs

This app is wonderful value it does exactly what it says it will and is fundamental for building an email list!

Luscious Lashes

I've been using this for a few days and I love it! Very easy to set up and user friendly. I'm looking forward to more features.

G....wane fashion house

I really love the app, its been a a few days but i am getting a positive feedback. It is very easy to install.

Olive & Mag

Excellent app! Easy to setup and use! Very helpful for email capture. Highly recommended this app for your store!

Lit Cosmetics

Have had this app running for about 1 week, very easy to use and excellent results so far, looking forward to continued success.

Rosconia

I added this app recently and was able to increase my mailing list. The setup was easy and the effectiveness is amazing.

KARISMA STORE

i love it just need to make sure if people will receive the coupon code as well to their provided emails

ZodiacFanatic

I love the Coupon Pop app!
It took a couple of minutes to install and customize and I already see an increase in leads and sales, so I would definitely recommend to install it!

eleganceduweb

great and simple! ..................................................................................

plutosboutique.com.au

So Easy, great for people like me who don't have a big budget to pay other people and why would you with this extremely user friendly app. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37