Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

by Storeya

Collect Emails & Capture Leads With An Email Popup!

G....wane fashion house

I really love the app, its been a a few days but i am getting a positive feedback. It is very easy to install.

Olive & Mag

Excellent app! Easy to setup and use! Very helpful for email capture. Highly recommended this app for your store!

Lit Cosmetics

Have had this app running for about 1 week, very easy to use and excellent results so far, looking forward to continued success.

Rosconia

I added this app recently and was able to increase my mailing list. The setup was easy and the effectiveness is amazing.

KARISMA STORE

i love it just need to make sure if people will receive the coupon code as well to their provided emails

ZodiacFanatic

I love the Coupon Pop app!
It took a couple of minutes to install and customize and I already see an increase in leads and sales, so I would definitely recommend to install it!

eleganceduweb

great and simple! ..................................................................................

plutosboutique.com.au

So Easy, great for people like me who don't have a big budget to pay other people and why would you with this extremely user friendly app. :-)

VaLlarey's Drobe

This Coupon Pop is very Nice. I like the little tab on the side that gives the person a choice to look at the popup. But the Pop up itself is very simple. I think for the price ($9.99 a month) I would expect more options. I have seen a lot of other Apps that cost way more $$$ but they tend to have more options. Needless to say I am not sure about the $$ I think I will look around and check out other options before I decide. All and all the Coupon is very nice and customer service is decent. So it all you want is a simple coupon pop design this may work for you. Today was my last day to decide if I wanted to keep it after the free trial and I think I'll pass for now. I might come back after I see what other options there are, as for feedback perhaps more options and looks for the pop. If there are more options and looks you should have a better way of showing that because I wasnt able to find them.

Quality Golf Cart Covers

We love how the discount code works!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37