Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

by Storeya

Collect Emails & Capture Leads With An Email Popup!

Priscilla's Closet

This app is easy to use and I love the design. It performs really well on my website. Thank you for making this app.

Brands Boulevard

It works great and gave me allready a lot of subscribers, i sure recommend this coupon popup app! Be sure to try it.

Dynowin

I am using this app to increase my Facebook presence. It is already getting lots of email signups. Great for future sales.

Dumux

I used this app and it is amazing. I am very satisfied with it and recommend to everyone has to get more sales. Thank you.

Fulldress

I've used most of the pop up apps in this app store, and this is the best one!
They have integrations with email providers, Facebook and Instagram. Which means you're not only collecting emails but can also increase your fan base.
Give this app a try!

Fantasyland Collection

I'm using this app to get more leads and sales and it's been working amazing for us! in a month since we started we see an increase of 25% in sales! And collecting a lot of emails in the process.

Remounts

The Coupon Pop is very easy to add to your site, a click of a button, and it generates amazing results! We're getting more sales and collecting a lot of emails we then use in our newsletters and retargeting lists.
Their support stuff is awesome, they helped me with my design requests for no extra charge. I highly recommend this app!

Nava Zahavi

The Coupon Pop is a MUST HAVE app!

Our mailing list is getting bigger by the day, the sales are increasing and our customers love it!

The benefits from this app are amazing:

1. Easy to customize it, I love the look of our Coupon Pop.
2. Our mailing list is our most important asset, and they offer a simple email integration (I use Mailchimp, but they offer more options).
3. Targeting rules are simple to understand and handle.
4. Customer support is very helpful.
5. It's a real win win for us and our customers.

Great job guys!!

ZodiacFanatic

I love the Coupon Pop app!
It took a couple of minutes to install and customize and I already see an increase in leads and sales, so I would definitely recommend to install it!

Baritastic Store

Easy to setup but it just doesn't work and it's ugly. Ran it for about 2 months and there was no change in total sales and I was providing everyone with a 15% discount for their first order - technically, I lost money.

And the statistics they share have nothing to do with the effectiveness of their popup > because those people would buy anyway > which my historical data shows they would.

I would not recommend this product. And I don't appreciate it when they to share my statistics without my permission.

December 15, 2019

Thank you for your review.
According to the statistics we see from our end, the Coupon Pop generated thousands of dollars in sales and hundreds of emails that you can, later on, use in your retargeting ads and newsletter.

In regards to the design, if you're looking for a more custom solution we
offer the css editor in the settings page, if you need us to create a design for you (free of charge) we'll be happy to do so as well.
You are more than welcome to contact us and we'll be happy to further assist you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38