Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

by Storeya

Collect Emails & Capture Leads With An Email Popup!

plutosboutique.com.au

So Easy, great for people like me who don't have a big budget to pay other people and why would you with this extremely user friendly app. :-)

VaLlarey's Drobe

This Coupon Pop is very Nice. I like the little tab on the side that gives the person a choice to look at the popup. But the Pop up itself is very simple. I think for the price ($9.99 a month) I would expect more options. I have seen a lot of other Apps that cost way more $$$ but they tend to have more options. Needless to say I am not sure about the $$ I think I will look around and check out other options before I decide. All and all the Coupon is very nice and customer service is decent. So it all you want is a simple coupon pop design this may work for you. Today was my last day to decide if I wanted to keep it after the free trial and I think I'll pass for now. I might come back after I see what other options there are, as for feedback perhaps more options and looks for the pop. If there are more options and looks you should have a better way of showing that because I wasnt able to find them.

Quality Golf Cart Covers

We love how the discount code works!

Robinsons Nest

Super easy and fast to use; highly recommend giving this app a try!

Bleacher Creatures

What a great product and company. It was easy to use coupon pop on our store, and our customers have an easy time using the code. I highly recommend Coupon Pop.

Head Crack Nyc

I have been getting great support from the reps at this app, they have been very helpful with making sure my needs were tended too.

I also have great results with emails collected, and conversions to sales are decent. Most important tome is the amount of email leads i am getting, I would say the increase has been over 1,000% per day.

Lyricxart

Easy setup thus far! Looking forward to a great partnership!

Lyric X Art!

Certifiedshopaholic Com

Awesome hoping more free to come :)

Hockey Players For Humanity

Awesome app. Helped generate a lot of sales through social media

Mythic Crafts

I'm not a fan of their powered by links on the page at all.. but a little CSS takes care of that. I'd understand if it was free, but paying for an item and having their links on the popup is just confusing for my customers.

That being said, it works fine and is doing a great job of building up my mailing list. The mailing list is giving me very good results!