Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

by Storeya

Collect Emails & Capture Leads With An Email Popup!

Linelink Online

Does exactly what it says it does, provides a coupon that will get you some additional mail addresses for your site. Cheap and easy to use. Highly recommended. The Dash Cam experts at Linelink Online love it! - www.linelink.com.au

Boogzelapparel

I really love the app, it's 100% must have
It really increased social activity and helps to get much more emails!
Thanks to developers! <3

Cool Invent

Right now we're on the trial version and I could immediately see a "pop" in our conversions. Look forward to getting a premium account and try that.

Koala Logic

Avoid signing up at all costs!

We started using this app over a year ago. While the app itself works fine (though with limitations), after using it for about 6 months we ended up finding another app that worked better for us. We deleted the application, and months later they charged us for another year subscription. I tried contacting them the same day as the charge and they refused to refund us, even though we had cancelled our account months ago. I've since had to file a chargeback with our credit card company, while the Coupon Pop app developers have not responded to any more of my emails.

Westernoutlets

Great app and easy to install. Also using Exit Pop.

Littlellama

Day 3 of using Coupon Pop and I already see an increase in conversions. Super easy to install and use, thank you Storeya team!

Beka Co

Great app - super user friendly for both store owners and store visitors. The simplicity of the email collection overcomes many common customer barriers to loyalty program sign up - I've already seen a significant increase in my email acquisition and I've only had it installed for 3 days!

Anykindofstyle

Nice,smooth and easy to install.

Memorycross

Overall I like it. I would like to have more control over where it shows up, like just on the check out pages. I'd also like to have more control over the design. I created a graphic as the background that contained the copy I wanted but it did not work even though I used the size you specified.

Ultimate Car Audio

Works quite well. Easy to set up. More control over Fonts & sizing would be nice, along with some more generic templates & stock images. Very Happy with it so far though.