Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

by Storeya

The BEST way Collect Emails & Capture Leads With Email Pop-ups

The Parenting Garden

Great App and a great asset to my store! Extremely easy to set up and I love the fact that it can be designed to fit into the theme of my store by using our own images. Has only been live on my store for less than a week and has already increased my facebook likes and new orders. Keep up the great work of producing useful and easy-to-use apps!

Willow Blaire

Looking forward to trying out free trial

Esoteric Aroma

It was so easy I was like, "Wait, did I do that right...?" Thanks guys!

Take5drink

Great product and super user-friendly. Had a couple questions and they responded within a few hours. Highly recommend trying them out.

Crash Ball Rugby

Really easy to install and works a treat. Thanks guys.

Kittys Clawset

Super easy to install! Can't wait to see what it does for my store!

Graphic Comfort

I traded out another coupon app for Coupon Pop and actually got a sale from it the very next day. I would recommend it to anyone seeking that extra sale.

GraphicComfort.com

The Wicked Good Candle Company

I think this is a very cool app it is great for someone like myself who has just started a new online Soy Candle & Soy Melts Business I think the possibilities are endless thank you again I think you will help my business reach the highest platform possible.
Thanks again from,
The Wicked Good Candle Company!!!

Modish Mode Apparel

So far this so good. It was very easy to put together. It's see if it actually works and drive customers in to purchase as it is promising.

New World Gems

Great app! Seems to be getting new emails already even though I only installed it 2 days ago! Can`t wait to see what else they come up with!