Pop Ups ‑ Build Email Popups

Pop Ups ‑ Build Email Popups

by Storeya

Build pop ups and collect emails, leads, and followers easily

באקלס

Great App!!!
Gived me mails and feadbackes.
Also adding the EXIT POP helps to not lose costumers.
Thanks!

The Cushion Co. Australia

Great app! Effective and so simple to use.

Swimwear Beach Resort Inc.

amazing coupon pop up.. I would recommend to everyone!!

Jemulet

Great and easy to use app! Definitely see an increase in conversion. Highly recommend it!

trikki

Sales increased. Collected 10% of visitor emails. Noticeable difference within a week. Keep it up guys.

Signature games

Easy to set-up, good functionality and has driven sales. What more can you ask?

Go Palm Tree Paradise

I wanted to offer popup coupons only to people who were exiting the site and be able to capture their email. Just installed this app and it's working Great!

When you set up this app the popup you create at first is just a coupon for everyone who visits the site (not based on exit). If you go through that setup process then when you get to the back end on the apps website there is another place where you can create an EXIT POP.

It's basically another app. I'm not sure if there's a more direct way to do it.
I just turned off the first coupon I created (which looked really nice) and turned on the exit coupon.

Overall great way to capture email with either on page coupons or exit pops! Very simple to use. For the exit pop you will need to paste one piece of code.

Guns and Country

Excellent app. Works exactly how it should.

Little Party Dress

I was so excited when I found this app - and I love it! Within the first 2 hours I was getting sales from this app, and they just keep coming. A great sales tool for my website :) Thanks!

Frimage Image

Absolutely fantastic App. So simple to setup, works great.