Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

by Storeya

The BEST way Collect Emails & Capture Leads With Email Pop-ups

Abstrait

Love the app, great execution, it's something we've been looking for a long time, but thought it would require a developer.
Coupon pop was very easy to customize, and the increase in leads, fans, and sales were immediately!
Thank you guys.

Metallic Tattoos By McCoy & Mercier

I highly recommend the Coupon Pop! for the following reasons:

1. The set up is very easy.
2. The customization options are awesome.
3. Customer support is very fast and friendly.
4. Works well with my email provider
5. It's the perfect way to turn my visitors into customers and increase my social communities at the same time.

It is truly awesome!

Helen's Jewels

Great app! Can customize the look and feel of the pop up, get reports on which sources you received traction from (email or social media), and easily link it to a Mailchimp or email service so that your emails go straight to your list!

Per Diem Collections

Worth every cent!! Coupon Pop is an awesome App:-)

The Angry Tea Room

Fantastic when free. Not worth $9.99 a month.

Dashing Dollz

I highly recommend working with StoreYa!!! Emma was phenomenal and fast with her responses when it came to customer assistance.

Mustlovedance

Worth it! Simple and effective with great returns. Thank you!

www.orangemud.com

I dig this thing. We just set it up and are already seeing a nice spike in social media growth and our newsletter discount is immediately recognized versus the delay we had before with mailchimp. Plus I like the unique discount codes a lot. Great job guys!

Angelus Direct

Above and beyond service. I had a suggestion with the natural look of the app and the people at Coupon Pop said thank you for being out of the ordinary so they could make their app a better experience for everyone. For just a little addition they made it completely different for me within a few days to fit the criteria I asked for.

I must also add I am going up about 250 Instagram and 250 Facebook likes a week with an average traffic of 5000 people on my site a day. I would say that is a great turn around.

Great people and just great program. Hope to do more business soon.

HighChi

Love this app. Received up-sell sales within a half-hour of integration!