Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

by Storeya

The BEST way Collect Emails & Capture Leads With Email Pop-ups

Www Rabbitwest Com

Good Job on this app-easy to use. Thank you.

Modestpop Com

Top notch, thorough, detailed customer service and they really aim to please! I had a problem with my MailChimp integration and they did a great job explaining the issue for me. They got back to me quickly too!

Techwraps

Brilliant app for increasing sales and building a loyal social database that you can market to. Super easy to use platform and statistics at your fingertips. Love it!

Max Quality Glass

Helps drive traffic to our social media and keeps people activly signing up for our newsletter. Very pleased! THANKS!

Sports Fans Plus

This is a great app! We have had hundreds use the coupon since we started. Very easy to install, great for building Facebook Fans and email subscribers as well!

Maldivian Virgin Coconut Oil

hahaha i am so impressed with how this had worked, it was fast and easy great app!! i will recommend everything to use this app.

Big House Beans

This was a fun and easy set up. I kept putting it off because I thought I would need help but I did not.

Pole Beauties and Beasts

Great and easy. This team would be great at writing a app where the customer get discounts off for writing great reviews on yelp or sites like it. Keep up the great work!

Brayola

amazing service and product!

First Walkers

Very easy to configure, great management and reporting!