Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

by Storeya

The BEST way Collect Emails & Capture Leads With Email Pop-ups

The Quick Boutique

This is an awesome app. It is easy to set up and integrate with your Shopify store. I like how the coupon pops up when a new customer visits my site and how the coupon is tabbed on the right side of my website. I highly recommend this app for anyone who is looking to add discounts, promotions an coupons to their website without the hassle of having to enter code. Go ahead, give it a try and you will not regret it!

Jeez Louise

great app! Increased our FB likes by 40 in just a couple of days!

The Office Cake

Great app! Received one FB like and one email list opt in within one hour after installing.

eBedding4You

Great app, well executed - excited to see the results!

Running Shoe

Great idea - have just installed it today. Cannot wait to see the results

Condom Usa

This App is so cool, it stands out on the Store front and best of all we are getting likes.Awesome !!!Always wanted this!
Thank you so much,one of the best!!!!! the very best!!!love it!!!

Volume Store

Great interactive tool for any store - must have

Pocket Pals Trail Maps

Super easy to install! What a cool APP!

Credit Cards 2 Coins

I am really pleased with this app already. It integrates nicely with my Shopify site, was easy to set up and Ive received some likes today. Great app. Thank you so much!

Brida Shoes

Great App. from the first day we have already notice an increase of likes and in our email list. Thanks