Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

by Storeya

Collect Emails & Capture Leads With An Email Popup!

Stylish Plus - Plus Size Clothing Australia

Thanks for providing this app, the only down side is no MailChimp integration as yet. But for a free app I am in no way complaining, from easy to install, easy to customise and has already proved to convert some sales on the first day installed, a HUGE thank you to any and all of you at StoreYa.

Ardané Clothing

Love this app! Makes our site more interactive for customers and also saw our FB likes increase.

BiggerHarderFaster.com

Launched Coupon Pop easily early this week and already seeing more sales!

BESTIA FIGHT GEAR

Really great application! Helps to convert audience into clients by offering coupon promotions directed to your site.

Urban Garmz

Awesome app !

I've spent a number of hours looking for a good app that will help boost my mailing list but this goes one step further by boosting my social following as well.
What's even better is that in got it up and running in less than 2 minutes, it was just quick and simple with no hassle what so ever.

As you may have guessed, I couldn't be happier.

Thanks for the great app.

Kevin Kanyingi

CEO
UrbanGarmz.com

IMG Weaver

Great Product. It really it really gives an incentive to our customers once they're on the site.

Stylify

A great app, very easy to use and it's helped increase my marketing potential, thanks for a superb app.

Evade Extinction

Exactly what we were looking for! Great app.

Girl Venture

Great App! Just what I was searching for:)

Free Line Online Therapy Home

I want to Thank Shopify with all these amazing app's they have to offer to us as small start-up businesses, and to make our lives a little less complicated. Without these amazing app's it would've taken us a very long time to get our shops up and running in no time. This is just one of the app's which works perfectly well without any problems and that's not all; I have learned quite a lot in the last 2 days since I have started to make use of most of the app's which is offered to us for FREE. As a new shop owner it give me the freedom to start small without high overheads at the end of the month. Thank you Shopify without your support we would not have succeeded.