Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

by Storeya

Collect Emails & Capture Leads With An Email Popup!

V8PE.com

Super easy install and setup. Exactly what I was looking for to get more Facebook fans from store visitors. Keep up the good work!

Santa Cruz Waves

Awesome app! Very simple to instal and easy to use!

Bowzer Box

Works great, we were getting results immediately after we began using Coupon Pop.

(313) Juice

Works great! When I thought that I did have a problem, they had wonderful customer service. The kind of people that I love to deal with! You can see it in action on my site at www.313juice.com

Gledelig

Nothing to say , its justI love it, awesome app. :)))

alekspu.com

This app is awesome! Easy setup & customization, user friendly interface and really customer engaging functions. I definitely recommend you to give it a shot.

Toot Sweets Confectionery Shoppe

Works well and easy to setup. Thanks for a great app!

RiVaa Jewelry

I will definitely recommend this app. Very easy to install and looks good on the site. Easy to draw attention of prospective customers and connect with them on fb, twitter, G+ and LinkedIn.
Thank you for creating this app and making it available to us on shopify.

With warm regards to the team
Sarita @ RiVaaJewelry

The Sports Store.ca

Great app, easy to install and setup. Love that it pops up on the site and hides on the side for future reference. On the first day, my contact list had grown 50%. I would highly recommend it

Chateau du Roi

I like this app! I can't always get the fb part of it to load, but the twitter part works. It is easily customizeable which is great! I would definitely recommend this app!