Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

by Storeya

Collect Emails & Capture Leads With An Email Popup!

Lightdynasty

The app is working pretty well and easy to set up except for the customizing and styling. If you are looking for simple set up and not much of the customizing. This app should fits you just well. Unless you are well versed in CSS coding, Otherwise, you may need to spend some time to understand the code to achieve your desired look and feel.

Medah

I'm very happy to have found this fantastic/easy setup app. Thanks!

Club Botanic

I'm impressed with this app. Upon activating it, I received 2 sales within a few hours. Sales have consistently continued. This app is good for my business on many accounts. It builds brand awareness, it allows us to expand our email list and it encourages sales. I emailed the founder to give him feedback. I requested there be more popup templates available that better align with individual business's branding. He said they were already on it and it would be launched soon. Good customer service and good product!

R W Summer Imports

Easy set up. I had it 1 day and got a "Like" and made a sale with it. Very happy so far!

Linelink Online

Does exactly what it says it does, provides a coupon that will get you some additional mail addresses for your site. Cheap and easy to use. Highly recommended. The Dash Cam experts at Linelink Online love it! - www.linelink.com.au

Boogzelapparel

I really love the app, it's 100% must have
It really increased social activity and helps to get much more emails!
Thanks to developers! <3

Cool Invent

Right now we're on the trial version and I could immediately see a "pop" in our conversions. Look forward to getting a premium account and try that.

Westernoutlets

Great app and easy to install. Also using Exit Pop.

Littlellama

Day 3 of using Coupon Pop and I already see an increase in conversions. Super easy to install and use, thank you Storeya team!

Beka Co

Great app - super user friendly for both store owners and store visitors. The simplicity of the email collection overcomes many common customer barriers to loyalty program sign up - I've already seen a significant increase in my email acquisition and I've only had it installed for 3 days!