Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

by Storeya

Collect Emails & Capture Leads With An Email Popup!

Modish Mode Apparel

So far this so good. It was very easy to put together. It's see if it actually works and drive customers in to purchase as it is promising.

New World Gems

Great app! Seems to be getting new emails already even though I only installed it 2 days ago! Can`t wait to see what else they come up with!

Shareashirt

Great job. I had a minor concern and they were quick to address it! Highly recommended so far!

Fashionsbyindia

I love this app. If client is exiting website without buying it, this app is useful and can change mind of client. You can view this app at www.fashionsbyindia.com

Uptown Angler Nola

This has been one of the easiest installation so far to date. User interface is simple but yet full of features. I would recommend this to anyone looking to spread the word of your business.

Buildonbeautywear

Really nice App. Great features.

Cjs Gifts More

Great App and Easy Integration. The team at StoreYa are always on hand to support and provide the best possible customer service. They have a handful of other value-added apps which I will be sure to take advantage of soon.
Well done StoreYa ;-) Much Success, CJ

Rnw2015

I enjoy this app, it is very easy to use. I give it 5 stars!

Snorecure

By far the simplest set up ever! I wish other apps were this easy. Great job guys!

Hautemoccsdotcom

Easy to set up, awesome to be able to link my social media right there when people click on my website!