DiscountYard: Discount on Cart

Discount On Cart, Stack Discounts, Multiple Automatic Discount

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Honeycloth

This app is great and brings us and our customers a lot of value. Seeing a discount in the cart before starting checkout should be the standard for Shopify. The team behind this app is great, and I enjoy working with them. Awesome support, on-brand customization, and the functionality is good, and doesn't slow down our site.

RJF Farhi

Great app. So easy to use, so easy to configure. Amazing for sales, especially to allow multiple discount code use, is amazing. We had some conflicts with other apps that we are using on our store. These issues were on the checkout page and the cart page. I contacted the supported via the online chat, which also notified the company support vis email. The team fixed the customising issues and compatibility issues with the theme with 20 mins perfectly. Extremely happy with the app, especially with the very helpful customer services.
Kind Regards Rita Farhi Customer Care

Candle Cocoon

I am in love with this app! We were losing tons of money because Shopify now doesn't give back merchant fees when you do a manual refund. So it is worth it to pay for this app so the customers can get all of their discounts in their original order. I do wish it were a tad less expensive for the app. Reem worked with me until all of my issues were ironed out. He even found a mistake that I made in my original discount code! Thanks so much!

High Hemp Herbal Wraps

I appreciate your amazing customer service - big shouts out to you. It's also amazing that you guys are able to even make this work, I have been looking for this solution for a long time and have tried so many others who make don't fit my needs & yours fits like a glove. I am excited also because your app solves the problem of not being able to do free shipping with a percent off discount like I have wanted to for customer service purposes. Two longtime problems solved. Thank you very much.

ORBYT SKIN

Great apps, fantastic service done by Mostafa! He helped customize the apps 5 minutes after we installed the app. Great service

nvisca

Location Austria

10/10 support! My special requests are implemented perfect in the shortest possible time! I can only recommend this app.

Bone & Brass

I use this app to run stacked automatic discounts and it is by far the easiest one I've added to my store. And the customer service is beyond wonderful. Immediate responses to all questions and help with everything!

WitchyLashes

Wonderful app, love how simple they make custom discounts/offers. Never down, never malfunctions, team is fast to respond and always helpful. 100% reccomend.

Le Manoir ™

Highly recommend it; one of the best support I've seen on a Shopify app! I got fast replies through their chat, and they helped me customize the look of my cart.

Big Boutique

This is by far the quickest and fastest support I have had and the app is magic, it's solved the ongoing issue of combining various codes...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6