Reduce Cart Abandonment
Lessen the num. of visitors leaving their carts as you provide them with exclusive coupons, discount codes, countdown pop ups & promo codes
Increase cart value and sales
Boost your revenue in no time by letting your visitors enjoy their shopping experience with special promos through a coupon pop up
Get more email subscribers
Collect emails with a discount code pop up, sticky coupons, countdown timer pop ups & other promotions. Integrate with MailChimp and Klaviyo
About Discount Code, Discount Pop Up
Create your own discount code pop up with Coupon X
Increase sales, cart value, and improve your customer shopping experience in Shopify by giving away coupons, discounts & promo codes
Coupon X is a coupon pop up builder designed to help Shopify eCommerce businesses improve sales, grow email lists & reduce cart abandonment. Create your own customized pop up that has your discounts, coupons & promo codes in minutes
All You Need To Know About Coupon X
Show a coupon pop up & satisfy your visitors with exclusive discounts they can use to continue with their purchases
What makes Coupon X a more efficient tool for a better shopping experience is its beautiful design, trigger (exit intent included) & targeting options that enable you to attract audiences & make the most out of your store
What You Can Do With Coupon X
- Customize the coupons pop up according to your brand design & elements
- Create slide-in, lightbox & floating bar pop ups
- Attract visitors with your promo codes & discount codes
- Email subscribers: Emails submitted are automatically synced with your Shopify Customers tab
- Let your customers copy the coupon in one click
- Triggers & targeting: Show your coupon pop up by setting time delay, exit intent, or percentage of page scrolled. Display it on mobile, desktop, or both
- Privacy: Add a consent checkbox when collecting emails
What do you get in the Pro plans?
- More visitors for high-traffic stores: Display your discount code pop ups to 10K-500K visitors/mo
- Countdown pop ups
- Cart targeting: Display the Coupon X pop up only for visitors who meet the condition you set (cart value or cart items)
- Page targeting: Show your coupon code popup to specific pages, categories & collections
- Available days & hours: Show your discount code pop up on specific days & hours
- Country targeting: Show the coupon to specific countries
- Create multiple popups: Create multiple coupon pop ups on your Shopify store
How To Use Coupon X
- Customize the icon, font, color, shape, size, & position, or upload your own icon
- Set a call-to-action, attention effect & more
Pop Up Design
- Choose between a slide-in, lightbox & floating bar popup layouts
- Decide if you want to show the coupon right away, collect emails or link to another page
- Customize all the coupon pop up elements with the right color, headline, etc
- If you collect emails, your leads are synced natively with Shopify's Customers tab (GDPR compliant)
- A/B Testing is available
Triggers & targeting
- By devices & pop up default state
- Triggers: exit intent, time delay & percentage of page scrolled
- Targeting options: cart, pages & countries
Integrate your pop ups with MailChimp and Klaviyo
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
or $7/month billed at $84 once per year
or $12/month billed at $144 once per year
or $23/month billed at $276 once per year
** Plans for more visitors are available :)
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Let me tell you guys something about this app. If you don't want your shopify store to get bugged with discount codes then DONT USE IT. Even after deleting the app its still popping up with discount codes and everytime I try to get it removed it pops up with another 50 discount codes. On top of that their customer support sucks the lady I talked to called "Karina" wasn't much help at all. I guess I can still run my shopify store with this glitch. But it isn't the most ideal thing.
We've tried to contact you a few times but didn't hear back from you.
You've used the "Generate Unique Coupons" option, therefore each visitor to your store got a unique coupon and that's why you saw a lot of new coupons (all the coupons have the same prefix, therefore you can easily delete them if you want).
If you want to display an existing coupon for all of your users, you should select the "Existing Coupon" option, and in that case, the app won't generate any coupon codes for your visitors.
Feel free to talk with us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to help you change your app settings. I promise you that you'll be happy with the app like the other Coupon X users :)
Times & Places
Very Easy to use, good customization and the team are very responsive to questions - would definitely recommend
Easy to use, good customization options. customer service also quick to reply and helpful. i recommend.