Courses Plus , 152 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective management of online courses, highlighting its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and features like student progress tracking and easy course uploading. The support team is noted for their responsiveness and 24/7 availability. Merchants also commend the app's affordability and positive business impact. Regular updates based on feedback and customization options are additional benefits.

December 27, 2021

I want to rate this app a 5.0 and their customer service is amazing they were patient and kind and helped me 100%. The developer team was quick and the customer service lady / support tech lady Dayana helped me to calm down and to stay focused on resolving my issue. She was amazing!! Thank you soo much Shopify <3

shecouldbyou.com
25 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied January 1, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review, we're happy to help in case you have any further question

September 6, 2020

We wanted to find an easy to use Shopify application to share our lessons and the Courses app + Architecture Pro team have been the right choice. They are very diligent and their customer service is on point. Great asset.

Gemstone Well
24 days using the app
November 16, 2022

I checked out all the course app options for Shopify and I am by far more impressed with Courses Plus than any of the other ones. It does exactly what it says it will do and it's delivering everything I need for my business.

Design Boss Academy
23 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 6, 2022

Your review is much appreciated. Thank you!
We're already working on new features to be added soon.

July 30, 2020

The architect pro team was such a big help! They provided fast solutions to my course page theme problem. Highly recommend this app for Online Courses on shopify!

The Side Class
Philippines
18 days using the app
August 8, 2022

I've been using Courses to host our several masterclasses, and it's been terrific so far. The support has been phenomenal, they even added a new button feature request (basically overnight), and the customer's view interface is pretty good. V happy on all those fronts. The only thing I would say is that I'm not sure what I'll do if I max out on my current lesson allowance - the jump up to the final tier would be beyond our budget. The pricing seems to assume that any business with more than 100 lessons is a corporation, but there are many small-ish businesses like mine with several multi-chapter classes that can stack up pretty quickly. That aside, I totally recommend this app. Thanks again for the support so far!

Futurephonic
Finland
17 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied August 8, 2022

Thanks a lot!
Once you reach the 100+ lessons limit please get in touch with us and we'll brainstorm together on how to proceed. There might be some options we can play with Courses structure so we keep the same tier!
All the best with your project!

November 12, 2020

The application Courses satisfy us fully. Support available and responsive, thank you for your help.

VINCENT JEANNEROT. Aquarelles botaniques
France
17 days using the app
February 19, 2021

We've started using this app about a month ago and we can highly recommend it. Although there is still some work to be done on the side of design and user interface. The level of involved and flexibility from the support team is wonderful. They’ve helped us out very quickly with custom translation and other requests.

MedischOnderwijs.com
Netherlands
16 days using the app
October 20, 2022

Courses Plus is the answer to my tech prayers! I have been looking for a way to sell information products along with e-commerce for over five years, and this app is everything I dreamed of and more. I no longer need to have a separate course platform and awkwardly try to connect it to my Shopify site through complicated funnels. Not only does this app work great-their support is fantastic.
I look forward to a long relationship with Courses Plus!

The Skintessa | Higher Self Beauty
15 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 6, 2022

Your opinion matters to us. Thank you!
We're also looking forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship with you!

October 27, 2020

Oleksander and the team are incredible. I had a fairly major query which was the essential to our business and process and they were able to handle the entire query as well as make the necessary code changes in less than 24 hours.
I really am blown away with how professional and quick they are.
Thank you all.

MrandMrsMuscle
United Arab Emirates
8 days using the app
July 24, 2020

We have been developing some education apps and working with an LMS to p[provide these but now that we have setup a shop i searched for an app that might be able to do this foe us and found Courses it was easy to setup and when I did have a question the response was almost immediate so vert happy so far.

enigmaFIT